spying on people's purchases in line at the drug store

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

this is a little obsession of mine. i always snicker when i see a girl buying a pregnancy test, or super heavy nasty flow maxis. old people buying diapers is funyn to. sometimes i go ewwwww in my head or sometimes i get a boner when i see a hot girl buying sex stuff. cause then i think about her getting fucked.

today, the hot asian girl behind me obviously had a UTI from her choice of UTI medicine and a gallon of cranberry juice. i bet her man double dipped from the arss to the pussy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this reminds me of a drunken game we play once in a while where you're supposed to create lists of three things you would buy in a drugstore to freak the clerk out. In addition to these three items, the last item you have to buy is a box of condoms.

for example: a tarp, lighter fluid, a coloring book, and a box of condoms.

:dazed: we're weird...

i line spy often

it turn into an obsession

i always love to see the 80 year old little ladies buying a case of budweiser

i always wonder if they go home

down 10 beers and get rowdy

kicking their dog across the room

or making crank calls to their friends

some things are better left unknown i guess

Haha. You have no idea. I used to work at a drug store when i was younger. I think the craziest shit i saw was everyday there was this male nurse or doctor maybe that would stop by at noon and buy a 12 oz can of coke and a fifth of jack. Needless to say i havent been to a doctor since.

Workin in the pharmacy of a drug store for 3 years now, i have seen some shit. Its amazing, people are more comfortable buying items that are odd or for shit that is bad in the pharmacy. I have had one guy come in an buy condoms every month or so, he does it so odd, its hard to explain. The most recent funny story was a gentlemen of about 40, this is how the story went

Me: Hello

Him: Hi.

(i ring up his wifes rx and tampons)

Him: YOu know what the string on the end of the tampon is for?

Me: No, what?

Him: Flossing your teeth when you are done

Me: oh, well, haha

Him: oh, you aint earned your redwings yet

Me: what?

Him: YOu will

Me: oh, yeah, those

Him: attaboy, hur hur hur

Other things have happend. The worst part about my job, is seeing a fly ass chick come up and then her lookin at me all sexy, then boom! hands me an rx for gynazole or diflucan or valtrex or viracept or something (yeast infection stuff, yeast infection stuf, herpes stuff, aids stuff). It ruins a day

^^:lol: :lol: ...thats fuckin gross...

ive already got a few comments like that from the white dudes that coem into the store to buy shit for their wives...

...i kind of make it a point not to look at the pills ro cleaning equipment women bring up to the register....i dont need those kinds of thoughts in my head....thats why im not a woman no....

Ha ha, i always get a kick out of watching what ghetto people buy at the store. Those folks straight get 1 lb bags of sugars, palletloads of canned soda, cookies, meat on top of meat and maybe, MAYBE a token bag of shitty salad.

If I'm ever forced to buy condoms, I let everyone know it. I mean, why let people make you feel bad about getting condoms when you can turn it around and weird them the fuck out? One time I was all to the clerk "Good thing I have all these condoms because I am getting LUHHHH-KEYYYYY tonight! Whooo! This woman behind me was appalled.

I once saw a mom with her five kids buying two huge packages of beef hearts at Safeway. My gf and I were bummed to see that but an hour later we lit up and started laughing about it pretty hard.

What an asshole.

Archived