::'Spun' Movie Appreciation Thread::

Intangible

I just saw this movie and I liked it alot...I like the story, the acting, and the cinematography. Great depictions...

Directed by:

Jonas Akerlund

The story:

The story of a young speed freak (Jason Schwartzman) who is introduced by his dealer (John Leguizamo) to the creator (Mickey Rourke) of his favorite drug, which leads to a three-day drugged-out adventure.

Featuring:

Brittany Murphy, Mena Suvari, Patrick Fugit, Jason Schwartzman, John Leguizamo and Mickey Rourke.

http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/graphics/spunpube.jpg'>

http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/graphics/spunpubd.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly

what is salton sea about?

go rent this bro, I dont really wanna give away the movie, but it details some of the usage and lives of speed users,

from imdb.com

_

After the murder of his beloved wife, Danny Parker (Val Kilmer) is set adrift in a world where nothing is as it seems. On his journey he befriends slacker Jimmy the Fin (Peter Sarsgaard) and becomes involved in rescuing his neighbor Colette (Debra Kara Unger) from her own demons. Danny is antagonized by undercover narcotics agents (Anthony Lapaglia and Doug Hutchison) and sadistic dealer Pooh Bear (Vincent D'Onfronio).

great flick.

Guest WebsterUno

I agree, big difference.

I know some meth freaks that

almost killed themselves last week.

Sad, really sad.

That movie is pretty on point.

Do a search, there is a topic on this.

I still have yet to see Requiem...no time.

time is money

Archived