Sprite's Liquid Mix tour: teaching graffit?

WISE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SteveAustin

but Tony...you could learn from the best urban graffiti artists

don't you want to do that?

so the six million dollar question is....who are the graffiti artists helping the kids get their learn on?

lol fer real. its time for a good ol' fashion asss whoopin.

Originally posted by spec

That makes me mad, I hate sprite now, and I'm losing a lot of respect for all other coca-cola products.

me too cept for vanilla coke. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm vanilla coke mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm going to the one in ATL, I wanan see Talib and Blacklicious (both of whom they put on shitty stage 2).

Then I'll ask the sprite crew if they can put me down.

The funniest part is, if you look on that webpage, the picture it shows for the graffiti. It all bombed, and you know that this shit is going to be a bunch of art school kids spraypainting on plywood.

Guest Canadiano

this thread is funny. ^^, for example.

I don't know if those are my friends who are 'teaching' kids. All I knew before they left was it had something to do with 3 on 3 basketball or some shit. And believe me, these guys aren't art school fags by any means (if they indeed are the teachers).

Guest socrates

Isn't this promoting illegal activity, if so this "teaching" of grafitti should not go on. Look at Panit Louis, if they can stop that, then why can't they stop this????

Canadiano: your friends paint for sprite?

do they go one tour and chill with all the rappers or do they just find local kids?

Think about if they do just find local kids. I'm not knocking your pals, but if Sprite sent out a search for "urban graffiti artists" who do you think would reply? And how would they go about finding any real writers, its not like we advertise.

I wanan go just to see whats up w/ these writers.

I wonder if they write "SPRITEONER" or some shit or "so and so" from the "sprite crew"

Archived