Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Springfield Scawls

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Men@ce2U, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Men@ce2U

Men@ce2U New Jack

Im gonna be searching around the area in springfield taking flix of various stickers, marker throws, bombing and stencil propaganda art and just post it. Just something new to see and view. Glady post any you have of any local spingfield writing or local mass area.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

4. horse cock

horse cock Elite Member

give me cancer now...

5. woo woo woo

woo woo woo Member

6. tucksoe

tucksoe Senior Member

see ya at the bottom

7. 40 oz king

40 oz king Junior Member

8. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

i packed my bags, rented me a u-haul and i'm moving to springfield, that shit is off the hook

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

10. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

terrible terrible representation....i used to live there, its really not that bad...if only this new wave of little kids didnt know about the internet...there definetly is some good stuff coming outa western mass...but like reading rainbow....dont take my word for it....check it out yourself...

11. Merdle

Merdle Guest

For fuck sakes.

12. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

Little Piece of My mind...

Ok here is how it goes, Why do all you always annouce other peeps as Kids or new wave as something bad cause they are on the internet? Yea i get why cause they say or hotbox with stupid shit but you tell them to stay off the net and make fun of them with comments and all but yet, you are all doing the same by replying with jokes and comments as well being on the net. Just don't get that one. I see all those new shots make shit look dumb but give them a break. Not everyone can think like you guys. You all act like your the highest out of everyone just because of your talent and work. But what if you didn't have that or the new shots were just as good? Not trying to start beef cause who am I to talk cause i use to start problems by going on the net and being stupid on this bullshit server and you all told me stop so I did, but I just had to reply to see why you guys deserve to be on the net than other kids in the local. Xpressive, don't bother taking flix or so call whatever. Don't do shit on the forum. Stay off for experince benfit.

13. Men@ce2U

Men@ce2U New Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.