SPRING TERM CLASSES...

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can anyone figure this out,,,,we had five papers,,,,and attendance grade,,,,,i got 2 a's, and 2 b's on papers, didnt turn in one, perfect attendance, and participated in class way more than anyone else,,,plus i got a b on the final, totalling 100 points,,,,,yet i still failed,,,,,what the shit is up with that?

Originally posted by onesecondple

can anyone figure this out,,,,we had five papers,,,,and attendance grade,,,,,i got 2 a's, and 2 b's on papers, didnt turn in one, perfect attendance, and participated in class way more than anyone else,,,plus i got a b on the final, totalling 100 points,,,,,yet i still failed,,,,,what the shit is up with that?

how much grades was the paper you didnt turn in?

Originally posted by king kong

how the fuck when you had 2 a's 2 b's and you probably got an a for the attendance/participation grade??? i dont get it

i really dont understand it either, its gettin appealed...no doubt there... the thing that "chaps my britches (made that one up)" is that anyone else that was failing, he told and said they didnt have to come back, he knew i was failing, no doubt,,,,but because i was one of the few who talked, and the one who talked the most, he didnt tell me, and that made me super fuckin mad,,,,,,,now i have him again for psychology,,,,,,and all we talk about is god, and that is gay

Originally posted by king kong

why did you pick him again for psychology?

i didnt, cuz i am in ths freshman shit, my classes was picked for me, by him.......parents made me do this stupid shit, all the same kids for classes and they all live on the same dorm hall, thas cool, but the teacher is adouche

Originally posted by onesecondple

im in the same boat. i took a graphic design class to amuse myself and fucking showed the teacher how to do shit. i did all the projects minus 1 mini one and i got an f. this dude was a dumbass tho and couldnt even turn on the computer one day. im gonna throw a brick thru his window with a photoshop tutorial written on it.

Originally posted by JohnnyLode

im in the same boat. i took a graphic design class to amuse myself and fucking showed the teacher how to do shit. i did all the projects minus 1 mini one and i got an f. this dude was a dumbass tho and couldnt even turn on the computer one day. im gonna throw a brick thru his window with a photoshop tutorial written on it.

the best part about the paper i didnt turn in was, i went to him and said "im going to be gone to south carolina (in in georgia) to see my girlfriend for one day, so i am not going to be in class. I thought i would give you a heads up and find out if there is anyting i need to do for the day i come back or if you need to give my any assignments."

he said "no, have fun, see you the next day in class"

so i come in on thursday, having missed tuesday. Teacher: "turn in your papers"

well, i wait so that i dont start a ruckiss middle of class. I talk to him at the end. Me: "you told me i didnt have anyting to do, can i turn this in later today or next class?"

Him: "no, it was on the syllabus. you should have done it, i cant accept late papers"

Me: "but the syllabus does not give guidelins or the actuall assignment, it just says due. And you said i didnt have to do anything for the next day"

Him: "well, thats not my problem"

exit stage left

I'm currently taking Speech 101. One of the best professors I've had so far, and he's also pretty good looking. It's only been one week since we've started and it looks like I'm going to be the teacher's pet once again this semester....

Last semester I aced my English 101 class. I was the teacher's pet. She wasn't a good teacher. More than 3/4 of my class dropped out. I was lucky she liked my writing because she was never clear about what she wanted. It's quite a miracle I have transformed myself into a good student. As El Mamerro as my witness, when I was in high school I didn't even want to go to college. I used to be the person that would show up to class on drugs, sit in the back, and not give a fuck.

I'm looking foward to my English 102 class next semester....