spring has sprung.

BOZACK

yo it's almost time to start rocking the pastel colors kids.

it's 75* and sunny over here, and i can actually ride around with the windows down and NO HEATER...

spring break is just around the corner, and my shitty semester here is almost halfway over.

what are your springtime plans/habits....

oh and what is covering your body...

ME:

- white undershirt

- linen express buttondown with vertical stripes in light shades of pink, blue, & white.

- white express jeans

- black express boxerbriefs

- black fake croc skin banana republic belt

- black leather b.r. slides

- eddie bauer watch w/ pearl rectangular face (to match the eddie bauer explorer.)

- white leather cuff (i'm not gonna tell you where i got that)

pockets:

- black fake croc skin wallet & credit card holder w/ ID's, $33, and 211 camel cash coupons (how much does it take to get a t-shirt!?)

- aqua blue deco color marker

- this is a clever little gadget...steel eddie bauer shot glass that collapses into a small keychain (to match the watch and car.)

all mall brands but fuck you it looks good.

listening to "frank sinatra" by miss kittin (suck my dick. lick my ass.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

you are NOT.... PGW.

:smiles: ;)

WOW TEASE! you're right! let's list the reasons why....

- i don't brag about drugs

- uh, i'm not going to rehab...

- i don't hate myself

- i'm not great at stealing

- i'm not clinically insane i don't think.

p.s. you are NOT ......A DICK.

;)

blue independent shirt (the one everyone has)

dickies shorts

tan suede and blue etnies

no socks, lots of talcum powder

red boxers (see: this weeks horoscope thread)

curve cologne

messy hair

cellphone

pencil i found in the parking lot

wallet with 32.00

mix tape

YES TAPE NINJA

blah

i am getting ready to partake in one of my favorite spring time activities, going to sit at a coffee shop outside and draw while I turn down the fat girls that try to hit on me.

also i am able to roll around with windows and my stereo up to annoy everyone around me in traffic. and don't think I don't sing along to journey's greatest hits at the top of my lungs.

the white t-shirts have returned. Its all about some nice denim with a nice white t-shirt. ahh spring has sprung and I am happy.

<3,

Zack Morris

Originally posted by Devilush

it was raining hard. now its all fucking sunny and breezy. i hate sf and its weird fucking weather.

god am i crabby today or what.....

hey crabby lady, lemme know when it stops raining so i can go up there and hang out w/ya, it's also raining down here as well off and on...people are freakin' out...

The four feet of snow has been replaced with 5 inches of rain in 2 days :(

this summer/spring i plan to

paint 300 freights

go to san diego, san antonio, and chi-town

work

do well in school

live drug free for the first time in 6 years

go me

You crazy americans and your reversed seasons. Autumn has just.......i don't know what you'd call it, autumn has just autumnized here and i expect leaves to be falling from trees any second now. It's also very hot today. 32 degrees celsius.

tease, you live in the dirty dirty, move on up to connecticut, ny, mass, or even main....and you will LIVE for warm weather, you have no idea how much it sucks to have to shovel snow day after day, or just flat out be cold...i hate it, i live for the summer, its the greatest time of the year

Originally posted by Daze One Million

tease, you live in the dirty dirty, move on up to connecticut, ny, mass, or even main....and you will LIVE for warm weather, you have no idea how much it sucks to have to shovel snow day after day, or just flat out be cold...i hate it, i live for the summer, its the greatest time of the year

TRUUUUE

i walked home last night from a show with just a hoodie and a vest, hit up a few freights, it felt soooo good.

where i live (chitown what what) the weather is being mad shady. itll feel like summer and then itll drop significantly lower in the blink of a butthole. spring is definitly on its way tho, but i fucking hate waiting.

im wearing my

-my rocawear fit

-g unit shoes and hat and shirt

-my 6 platinum chains

-my gold grill (you know how we do niga)

-silk panties

am i cool enough to be on BET yet?

(im not black):lol:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's about 71° and windy as a motherfuck over here. That's actually colder than it's been all winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived