Spring Break Lake Parties.

Gunm

i know this comes a little early and all...but i wanna start planning for a nice little spring break getaway.

i wanna know where in California one can find the ill ass lake party "I'm on a boat and hot chicks are flashing their tits at me" type experience can be found at.

that flick of El mamerro in the "i wanna see YoU thread." got me all amped.

What's the deal? Mamerro i know you got the lowdown on this. What's up?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

You know what's funny, although the picture I posted was indeed taken on spring break, it wasn't from a specifically "spring break" boat party... that's in La Parguera, PR, which is a spot on the south coast that has a bunch of tiny mangrove islands. Any holiday or long weekends the place gets retardedly full and a shitload of alcohol gets drunk. That particular picture was on the saturday right before Easter Sunday.

More pictures from the same spot:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/beach/dumbass2.jpg'>

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/beach/lotsapeeps.jpg'>

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/beach/pipi.jpg'>

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/beach/cristi.jpg'>

^Ahhh... I remember when I used to have a six-pack and looked like a decent human being.

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/beach/karla.jpg'>

And here's a video of the same spot. My friends sent this to me a year ago while I was freezing my ass in Providence, just to infuriate the hell out of me:

http://newcamp.net/hector/parg_oct.WMV

Hahaha, the music is hilarious. Straight bachata from the Dominican Republic.

I'm finally going to join the exclusive boat club.

Sure I spent all my summers as a kid on a sailboat,

but that probably doesn't count for much. However...

Baja here I come!

Mammero....we may be in different locales but we both party with hot women. ::slaps high five::

What's the average cost for a houseboat?

What is the level of casual sex going down?

Is it safe to drop E on a boat in the afternoon?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'm finally going to join the exclusive boat club.

Welcome to the club kilo. Yeah...I know I've never posted pics...but I do own a boat and I have been to some of the most retarded boat parties on a lake renowned for its partying.

Lens...it depends on how big of a boat you want and how new. You can get an old 80's boat that isn't that big for $10k or you can get a 2002 19 x100 ft baller of a boat for $445,000. There is usually a decent selection of boats under $50k. Just remember...you can get a 30 year mortgage on one of those bad boys. If I was going to spend the money...I'd go yacht over houseboat. Houseboat says college kids on spring break...yacht says baller with money. You figure out which one will get you more tail.

Fuck... if PR had anything close to those prices, Steve, i'd be balling it...

Any brand new yacht over 60' here is well around the $1-1.5 million range. I don't even wanna think of a 2002 100-footer. Well, there's not much houseboats around here, so I don't know those, there's only baller-ass fishing yachts and they cost motherfucking BLING.

That boat I'm on in the pictures with the red canopy is a 2000 23' Boston Whaler Outrage, and I believe it was $66,000 when bought new. But as far as smaller boats go, that boat is a Benz.

Actually, come to think of it, there WERE houseboats in La Parguera. And by houseboat I don't mean a boat with living quarters, I mean a fucking HOUSE that functioned as a boat. I swear, it was literally a square house with 4 walls and a slanted roof, on a platform, with a porch, and a fucking outboard motor attached to the porch. No hull, keel or anything. You be cruising by on a boat and you'd literally see a fucking house just strolling by. They were awesome cause one day you'd see the house stationed on an island as if it was built there, the next day you'd wake up and it'd be on a completely different mangrove. They eventually got outlawed for environmental and property issues, but they were the shit when they were around.

Don't get me wrong mamerro...yachts in my hood go for the same prices.

When Lens said houseboat...I assumed he meant the single or double wide style that just happens to be (cough, cough) sea worthy.

Here's that 80's style I was talking about.

8x28' under $9k.

http://houseboatingworld.com/smclassifieds...lay.asp?id=1363

Here's a 90 14 x52' for $45k:

http://houseboatingworld.com/smclassifieds...lay.asp?id=1240

I'd go with something like this before I considered the other two.

1991 34' Carver

$49,900

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/1/1/2/6/1112638_1.jpg'>

When i was in school me and a friend used to cruise around in a topper (2 man boat) for a class. we used to burn around ramming other boats and trying to run people down. was great fun :ballcap:

Damn, that's a nice catch for $50K, Steve... and yeah those other houseboats suck. I wouldn't get that. Ever.

And Kilo, that is a fucking awesome ship. Well that little extra piece of colored fabric on the spanker kinda ruins it, but I can dig it. ;)

Originally posted by LENS

What's the average cost for a houseboat?

What is the level of casual sex going down?

Is it safe to drop E on a boat in the afternoon?

Whoa, I'd forgotten to answer these questions... Steve covered the first one, so the other two:

#2) This is tricky. The level of casual sex is definitely high, but not nearly as much as the standard spring break meathead/sorority fuckfest we see on TV. We party hard as fuck, but we don't get as retarded as the shit on TV. I think it's a good thing cause that shit on Girls Gone Wild just looks dumb.

Second, getting ass is rather tricky in PR. Scoring a girl takes substantially more effort than in the states, and this is a fact that most Americans and other visitors don't know. What happens is that we get a bunch of American visitors trying to mack girls just like they would in the States (where it would work perfectly cause its so fucking easy) and they end up failing miserably and looking like idiots. This, in turn, has caused a bad stereotype for you guys, and PR girls almost immediately think that if you're American then you are automatically a horny moron with no game. If you play your cards right and convince them otherwise, you're in like Flynn... but it'll take you triple the effort. Unless you bag a complete slutbag, which I can guarantee will not be an attractive woman.

#3) Not safe. Under scorching sun, drinking insane amounts of alcohol, and not very much bottled water anywhere means a trip to dehydration city via overheating avenue. Plus, no one ever does E in a boat, so you'll be the creepy raving gringo who rubs on people and nobody will be feeling it. Stick to the beer and weed and you'll be plenty fine, trust.

^^^

Yeah, but it didn't have Mammeros hot chick flicks.

T.T. Boy...holla if you're ever in the Bay Area, gimme a call and we'll ball in S.F. with Devilush. And not in that creepy touchy feely E way. Taht's only for me and my gf.

Mammero and SteveAustin...thanks for the advice. I think if I had to choose, i'd go with the fattie boat and just camp out on an island or something.

^^^

T.T. Boy...holla if you're ever in the Bay Area, gimme a call and we'll ball in S.F. with Devilush. And not in that creepy touchy feely E way. Taht's only for me and my gf.

Mammero and SteveAustin...thanks for the advice. I think if I had to choose, i'd go with the fattie boat and just camp out on an island or something.

hah, aim me, gorillaman6000, i need a vacation!

Buy a used boat in decent condition with no engine, do your own work and repairs (hopefully no damage to the hull). Then shop around for the best priced new engine or you can also go with a used fully restored engine. Most boat owners dont have enough sense to understand that they are out in a huge body of water where alot of times theres not another vessel in sight so if your engine dies your basically fucked, its up to the current to decide where you end up.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Plus, no one ever does E in a boat, so you'll be the creepy raving

gringo who rubs on people and nobody will be feeling it.

but Swif1 isn't a gringo.

zing!

and dont worry Europe... you'll always have the Love Parade!

zing!²

^^^

oh yes! ttboy you and the lovely miss main2 have to come visit sf!

and no. nooooo touchy feely with any of you guys. but i'll buy you beer? :o

Archived