Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Spring Break 2006

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_dowmagik, Feb 18, 2006.

1. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

Anybody have any rad spring break plans? I'm heading down to San Diego at the end of March for some days of alcohol poisoning and warm surf. What's the deal with the donkey shows in Mexico? Are they for real?

2. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

im either going to oakland or the kappa

3. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

too many black people in oakland

4. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

lived there for a while. time to go see the friends and paint. painting in oakland and berkeley is fun as fuck. and if oakland has too many black people you wouldnt like that kappa either.

5. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

hahahahahahahahahahah YOU SUCK @ THE USA.

you guys are having 'spring break' while the rest of the world has Carnival.

(no offence to the south and their Mardi Gras)

6. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

uhhhh.. yeah i hear they're real.

7. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Co-signed.

8. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

i like the idea of oakland. Black people ignore white people.You just have to be aware of your surroundings and keep your wits. I have great neighbors. Next door neighbor helped me fix my garage door. Other side sends me over a plate when they BBQ. Little boy across the street shovels my drive way.

I live in a working/ middle class neighborhood. It gets sketchy when you live in a poor neighborhood. Black white hispanic. Dont matter. Poverty = desperation. I suppose i would feel safer in a poor white neighborhood as i wouldnt stand out. Difference is a poor black neighborhood is more likely violent. More drug traffic. You dont want crackheads walking down your street. They steal. No matter the race

9. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i can walk to berkeley school hitting spots drinking. then hit up the bar with beers for 1.62 get drunk. walk back to oakland hitting stuff. fun for all. harvey you got any flicks? you should hit me up on aim.

10. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i feel like my life has been spring break ever since i got my diploma

11. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

Those were the days. My epic late night drunken rambles through the East Bay were legendary. One night I walked from my house in North Oakland all the way to punk rock donut night in Albany...met a few guys from 12 oz. that night, too. I got lost on the way home, and came up on a box of spraypaint someone put out on the curb somewhere in North Berkeley, and somehow got home with it without getting rolled on.

Spring seems a miilion years away right now. I'm fucking freezing, the temperature dropped thirty degrees in the past few days, and my girl wants to go to some art show across town. On bikes. Oh, and it snowed in the Berkeley hills last night. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr........yeah, sounds like a plan.

Sure. Right. Got it. Uh-huh.

12. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

temp dropped 35 degrees in a couple hours a few days ago. I stepped out and it was like 45. went to get paint. Still warm. Drove downtown got out of my car and it was like 10 degrees. I promptly got back in the whip and went home

13. Your Moms New Boyfriend

Your Moms New Boyfriend Member

hopefully I will be with the wife some where

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

9 days until i arrive and do all of this...

15. Your Moms New Boyfriend

Your Moms New Boyfriend Member