spotted on hotornot.com

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your photo has reached the maximum number of votes allowed. (This number is much bigger for women than for men) It is no longer posted for random voting, but can still be accessed through the direct link. You can get rated again by submitting a new photo.

isn't that fucking weak?...I am allowed 158 votes on my picture....sexist bastards.

I am not too diggin on her..but give me a little time and I will bring some hunnies.

well, i can't exactly see the girl's face, but she dresses in a style i dig--short skirt, pumas, and she looks latina. damn. don't care for too many blonds (there's always exceptions), but i love the one you posted with the black sofa behing her. yummy!

Originally posted by bug

well, i can't exactly see the girl's face, but she dresses in a style i dig--short skirt, pumas, and she looks latina. damn. don't care for too many blonds (there's always exceptions), but i love the one you posted with the black sofa behing her. yummy!

Well considering she has a Puerto Rican temporary tatto on her arm and is holding onto a Puerto Rican flag in the front og the picture I am guessing she is Latina in fact I'ma go out on a limb and 'guess' shes Puerto Rican.:o ;)

Guest Pilau Hands

Things in the picture:

Jeer fill on a dirty gate

Kurtis Blow with a shaved head

Elmo with old school black reeboks

Underage nationalist

I don't have any pictures of myself, where I don't look like a troll. Damnit I need to be rated.

Originally posted by Pistol

Well considering she has a Puerto Rican temporary tatto on her arm and is holding onto a Puerto Rican flag in the front og the picture I am guessing she is Latina in fact I'ma go out on a limb and 'guess' shes Puerto Rican.:o ;)

puerto rican?...I thaught she was italian...;)

Archived