Spotted list - Europe?

ray finkle

how about getting a "sticky" european train spotted list on here? or at least england, or australia, or any of the other countries that seem to have a decent ammount of writers on here. i'm pretty curious to know who currently does stuff out there, and it might help us " "yanks" " get a little more familliar with who's from what country, etc. and perhaps it can help you all track down some pictures or whatever else. maybe this is a bad idea and it will just get people in trouble. either way im to lazy to look at every thread trying to piece stuff together, so if it was all in a list it might be a little easier to grasp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

This morning I saw a Thrill silver panel and a colour Crel panel running in SE England on regional trains. I see at least 2/3 panels a week.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

This morning I saw a Thrill silver panel and a colour Crel panel running in SE England on regional trains. I see at least 2/3 panels a week.

You were very lucky mate. I very seldom see trains with panels running, although I saw a Dels panel a few weeks ago.

Guest imported_b0b

I travel from Brighton to London every day and regularly see FKF & NT crews running on the Sussex Roast line and see loads of Oker & Dels and Neas + DPM crew stuff on the Networkers out of London Bridge. This morning I saw a full colour e2e (not sure who by, passed the train close at speed) on the Roast and saw a quick looking dub running into London Bridge on the Networkers. I see most of the stuff I see on bumpkin lines. You just need to really keep you eyes open and travel on the trains alot. Basically I'm sad and check every single train I see. If you only get the train every now and then and don;t keep them peeled you aren't going to see anything.

If any of you want to see stuff running go to platforms 1-6 at London Bridge and wait there for 2 hours in the rush hour. You'll see at least 3/4 panels. The Aces panel I posted in the Commuter Trains thread in Metal heads has been running for 3 weeks.

Guest catwash

haven't seen a panel running for a few weeks now, last one was by PS crew I think. All I seem to see nowdays are the multitude of Tox02 tags on most trains, most lines.

Last year silverlink couldn't be arsed to buff the trains properly so panels ran forever. Unfortunately they seem to have got their act together. A mate of mine painted a silverlink that ran for five days.

I saw Dels damage on the northen line today, as well as as Fisiq and about thirty million Tox reaches.

What's interesting about Tox is that I see his dubs running a lot. London underground might not be able to buff his stain reaches but surely they can buff paint?

Zomby accused LUL a few years ago of buffing quality peices and letting badly painted shite run in an attempt to sway public opinion against graffiti in general. As stupid as this sounds it would explain why the only running panels and dubs I've seen in ages are all by Tox. And there all a bit shit. I live very close to a major depot and I know for a fact people hit it regularly, so why do none of them run except Tox?

Makes you think, innit........

Whenever I get the train to London Bridge, which is about once every couple of weeks, I always see panels - sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always something.

In regards to runners on the underground - I've only seen a few in the last couple of years - Fusion, Mace, Band, Cash, but then I hardly ever go on the damn thing.

Guest catwash

Re: all the runners i can remember

Originally posted by grandmaster

tubes

northern=

pow

piz

busk

omni

dels

district=

tox

asiue

99% certain that wasn;t busk you saw...

Guest catwash

ok, saw circle + met inside damage Saturday by:

Shustars Shuto

Idea, Bosh, Steas

Banos, Morn + Moas TPG

Tox (again) + Myth

Swot seems to be getting out there regularly

Mesk undersides and a few other little bits

insides are killed.

Guest imported_b0b

Spotted 2 trains running yeasterday; by NT and SDM crews, colour panels. Apparetnly there was a thrid on running too, but never saw it.

Also saw a train by FKF crew sat in the yard.

Originally posted by can of worms

I saw Dels and Sneak panels on some sarf london trains running over the thames next to the millenium footbridge. That's quite a good place to catch panels running, I saw a lot considering I was only there for ten minutes

From what bOb says its only worth the London Bridge trainspot, at peak periods. I was there the other week, and caught an off peak Del panel. During the summer though, it was madness, 2hrs Friday a.noon-peaktime,13-15 panels!!!! Blimey,pure madness!!! :) :)

Guest imported_b0b

here are some recent sightings (all in London):

Saturday: Dfie & some toy had colour panels on commuter train.

" " : Full colour panels running on the Distrcit Line (subway) by Kawps and someone. Also loads of bombing running on the district line too

Monday: Colour e2e on commuter trains by Goks, Dfie and Gush plus a Vamp dub on the train

Today (Tuesday): saw a quick looking dub but couldn;t read it on commuter train. Saw Oker and Dels colour panels, on a commuter, whilst out at lunch.

Archived