Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Spotted list - Europe?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by ray finkle, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ray finkle

ray finkle Member

how about getting a "sticky" european train spotted list on here? or at least england, or australia, or any of the other countries that seem to have a decent ammount of writers on here. i'm pretty curious to know who currently does stuff out there, and it might help us " "yanks" " get a little more familliar with who's from what country, etc. and perhaps it can help you all track down some pictures or whatever else. maybe this is a bad idea and it will just get people in trouble. either way im to lazy to look at every thread trying to piece stuff together, so if it was all in a list it might be a little easier to grasp.

2. Sports Bra#1

Sports Bra#1 Guest

i wouldnt mind seeing that myself.

3. vynlone

vynlone Member

you don't see that many panels running mate. Maybe for 1 day or more likely one trip to the service depot. Seeing running panels is a big surprise.
    ...lief goes on I suppose.
    :D

4. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

This morning I saw a Thrill silver panel and a colour Crel panel running in SE England on regional trains. I see at least 2/3 panels a week.

5. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

You were very lucky mate. I very seldom see trains with panels running, although I saw a Dels panel a few weeks ago.

6. vynlone

vynlone Member

crazeebob your in london though are you not?Us bumpkins see jack shit. I have only ever seen panels by verge,aroe and janoh. I look at every train that goes past as well.........
    I'll have to do something about this I think..

7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

I'm north london and I never see trains run (except tox, of course).

8. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

I travel from Brighton to London every day and regularly see FKF & NT crews running on the Sussex Roast line and see loads of Oker & Dels and Neas + DPM crew stuff on the Networkers out of London Bridge. This morning I saw a full colour e2e (not sure who by, passed the train close at speed) on the Roast and saw a quick looking dub running into London Bridge on the Networkers. I see most of the stuff I see on bumpkin lines. You just need to really keep you eyes open and travel on the trains alot. Basically I'm sad and check every single train I see. If you only get the train every now and then and don;t keep them peeled you aren't going to see anything.

If any of you want to see stuff running go to platforms 1-6 at London Bridge and wait there for 2 hours in the rush hour. You'll see at least 3/4 panels. The Aces panel I posted in the Commuter Trains thread in Metal heads has been running for 3 weeks.

9. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

A friend just told me he saw a Dels panel running on the Northern Line this morning.

10. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Another friend just told me he saw runners at Blackfriars this morning.

11. catwash

catwash Guest

haven't seen a panel running for a few weeks now, last one was by PS crew I think. All I seem to see nowdays are the multitude of Tox02 tags on most trains, most lines.

12. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Just seen a panel whilst on lunch break. So far today I've seen 3 trains running ans heard of two others. Loads of runners around.

13. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

Last year silverlink couldn't be arsed to buff the trains properly so panels ran forever. Unfortunately they seem to have got their act together. A mate of mine painted a silverlink that ran for five days.
    I saw Dels damage on the northen line today, as well as as Fisiq and about thirty million Tox reaches.
    What's interesting about Tox is that I see his dubs running a lot. London underground might not be able to buff his stain reaches but surely they can buff paint?
    Zomby accused LUL a few years ago of buffing quality peices and letting badly painted shite run in an attempt to sway public opinion against graffiti in general. As stupid as this sounds it would explain why the only running panels and dubs I've seen in ages are all by Tox. And there all a bit shit. I live very close to a major depot and I know for a fact people hit it regularly, so why do none of them run except Tox?
    Makes you think, innit........

14. Gotti

Gotti New Jack

15. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Saw a Del TM panel running thru SE London. First saw it about 2 weeks ago, so been running a while