Spot Bitting

I AM THE END

I would like to introduce to some of you the concepts of spot bitting and how blatenly childish it is. Ok first off there is some times where you have no choice but to get up next to some one. thats cool thats not spot bitting but here is the theory. Spot Bitting is when you run up next to some one elses name and put yours there for example there has been this fresh simple outline done by a predominately great writier in my area it ran for alike a year or so then one day driving by i see all these little toys names next to it and i was like oh man look at all the walls near his name but nope these kids run up put their names there thinking since its next to his name they might catch some fame. fuck might as well just go over it. so pretty much after taking a gander at that one spot i noticed that this area is loaded with some heavily exhauseted spots that were gotten up by some great wrters in the area only to have people come rushing over putting them selves next to them. Whether or not its said its the truth either go over the existing name or just claim your own spot. Is this not true????? i mean wat the fuck if i throw my name on a wall a wall thats all clean and shit its my spot and then have some little toy or somethingcome running up next to me i be pissed why cant you just go get your own spot or your own wall? Is this not true or am i just sick of seeing this shit i mean there is plenty of places to get up in this world dont spot bite. And another thing if ya got beef with the writer you get up next to like i said might as well just go over them instead of getting up next to them. So does every one agree? Or is this just an unspoken truth?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.