Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sports showboating

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dr. Dazzle, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Everyone loves when these supposed "best athletes in the world" actually show why we call them that. There's nothing better than seeing outrageous skill and the sheepish looks of those who just got beat by it. This thread is dedicated to just that. Post videos from any sports, as long as there's some stuff that just makes you go "daaaaamn". Not necessarily scoring, unless it's pretty spectacular, I'm talking dribbling, showboating, and all other general unsportsmanlike behaviour.

A selection of dope soccer skills, takes a while to download but well worth it

Spectacular hockey goal

Kung-fu ping pong

Rene Higuita's Scorpion save

Yeah post up what you've got

2. cloner

cloner Senior Member

that hockey goal was the shitttt

3. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

4. TresOne

TresOne Member

hahaha, shit - the scorpion save is awesome.

still downloading 'The Ultimate Showboat'...

5. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

The goalkeeper who did that save got put in prison for paying off some kidnappers who kidnapped his wife and kid right?

6. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

the hockey goal is crazy!!!!

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Before I click the link - YOU GUYS MUST HAVE SEEN THE FUCK UP BY THAT POLITICIAN'S DAUGHTER BEFORE THE US/CANADA EXHIBITION GAME FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

THE LADY MESSED UP THE AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM, LEFT THE ICE, CAME BACK ONLY TO SLIP AND FALL ON HER HEAD.

Said Martin Brodeur: I hope she doesn't go on Canadian Idol.

I saw this on FOX: Boston last night, so i know you Americans saw it.

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I remember seeinng that Michigan goal the night it happened. It was a few years ago. That was awesome (because it was the tying goal), but I bet he was a marked man after that.

Sydney Crosby of Rimouski did something similar a bit ago, and Don Cherry went on Coach's Corner and told kids not to do such things because it's hot dogging and you will be hunted down and dealt with accordingly.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Oh man I saw that on the news, she is going to be traumatized for life because of that. Absolutely hilarious....

I couldn't find a link to it though

10. Dr. Dazzle

That reminds me of this Brazilian kid called Kerlon, he does this trick where he flicks the ball up on his heard and runs with it. Pretty much the only way to stop him is to foul him. He might think he's hot shit now, but once he starts playing with the pros and they break his legs to shit for it, he'll think twice.

Here's a link to him doing it. It's the top video on the list on the right. Check out the swift kick to the midrift. What now bitch?

11. destroya

destroya Senior Member

that kid kerlon is bananas. someone should post some and 1 clips in here.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

HAHAHA that girl was by far the worse national anthem singer of all time. I stayed up just to watch it again. she seriously might need some counselling after that shit..............hahaha.

13. type R

type R Senior Member

That reminds me of this Brazilian kid called Kerlon, he does this trick where he flicks the ball up on his heard and runs with it. Pretty much the only way to stop him is to foul him. He might think he's hot shit now, but once he starts playing with the pros and they break his legs to shit for it, he'll think twice.

Here's a link to him doing it. It's the top video on the list on the right. Check out the swift kick to the midrift. What now bitch?
    [post=3929067]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i didnt see that anywhere in the video

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

RONALDINHIO!
    That soccer am clip is the sex.
    Bump

15. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member