Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SPORE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pilau Hands, May 30, 2005.

1. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

My little brother just showed me this stuff and gave me these links.

For anyone that is into shit like SimCity and other creation games...prepare to lose your job, your girl, stop answering your phone, and get a bucket so you won't have to go all the way to the bathroom. This will be your new full-time job.

Go here first and watch the initial Flash.

Then, here.

The speaker is Will Wright, chief designer and co-founder of Maxis. About an hour long presentation about the game. Skip all around and shit for game play, but damn this looks insane.

I don't even have the attention span to put the work in required to make this game awesome...but it looks wild. Start as single-celled, end up the controller of galaxies.

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

holy shitfuck queer bashing time to the 3rd power.

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

5. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

[​IMG]

you dont say...... ?

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

So is this shit kinda like the Game civilization? That game was awesome. Building up the society.

8. I read an article on Newsweek about this and I flipped. Looks absolutely insane.

My question is, and it wasn't mentioned in the article, is it an online multiplayer deal? It'd be fucking sick as hell is the worlds you visited after you develop space travel were other players' planets.

9. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

keep this away from me.....sim city...i remember the obsession....must ....keep....away.

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

!!!!!?????!!!!!!?????

Awesome

11. AWESOME:

Basically, it's not a full-on multiplayer game, but all the stuff people create in the game goes into a database the game uploads/downloads from. So, while you don't get to play galactic war with another player, you do get to interact with everyone else's creations without affecting their gameplay (ie: you don't get your entire creation blown up by some asshole going around fucking shit up for kicks). It's THEIR creations in YOUR universe. This game is fucking insane. Full article.

12. villain

villain Veteran Member

Ok...
    I'm blown away.
    That is the ultimate sim game.
    And you can actually have a galactic war...

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

holy shit that is insane.

15. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Shit, my woman is going to hate this.