Sponge Bob Square Pants

High Priest

All right so I watch cartoons, quite frequently..at least 3-4 times a day. Any ways this show made its way into my cartoon rotation about a year ago and ive been enjoying it ever since. The graphic close ups, The stupid characters ... for one reason or another it just all comes together really well.

Ever since Ren and Stimpy was canceled I thought I would never see another good show on that network..But luckily I can now get my fix of animated violence and insanity here.

Any one else seen this?

Any one else watch this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah nickleodeon is a gold mine.

what you mean you havent enjoyed invader zim?

i get ren and stimpy re-runs every saturday and sunday night.

i think the best thing about sponge bob is gary. that shit just cracks me up whenever gary in it.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

yeah nickleodeon is a gold mine.

what you mean you havent enjoyed invader zim?

i get ren and stimpy re-runs every saturday and sunday night.

i think the best thing about sponge bob is gary. that shit just cracks me up whenever gary in it.

Squid Worth tares me up, he's just so depressed and cynical.. ahhh good stuff. Oh yea and invader zim is alright, although ive only seen it twice.

Any other cartoons people enjoy (Aside from the simpsons)? I still think The Maxxx was one of the greatest cartoons ever...

Patrick cracks me up so fuckin much, hes such a dumbass and acts like a reefer...ive seen every episode of spongebob at least twice..my sister watches that shit and i will watch it with her..my favorite lines from patric star

"who you calling air head?" (head deflates)

spongebob- why are you mad?

patrick- i cant see my forehead

patrick interogates a rock during a crime investigation

"where were you the night of the peanut incident? this pebble looks mighty suspicios, and i have some questions for this seaweed!"

theres a whole bunch more, this is my favorite cartoon since dexters lab

i watch cartoons as much as possible.... i'm a fucking cartoon fiend... i watch them before i go to work... at the parlor, i turn it to nickelodeon to watch spongebob... then i watch cartoon network's adult swim late at night, and i also stay up late enough to watch all the old cartoons.. and if i can catch em, i try to watch the chuck jones show and the tex avery show... mmmm... cartoons... yeah spongebob does rule.. it reminds me a lot of ren&stimpy, but it also has it's own kinda childish humor to it.. it's all about the dumb characters.. the way they're drawn, how they speak.. that cartoon rules..

Guest me IS cool

Patick- "Liar, Liar, plants for hire...."

Spongebob - "It's pants on fire."

Patrick- "Well you should know."

That cartoon is the shit. I gots me a spongebob sticker on my laptop nigguh and lemme tell ya the girlies dig it. ya feel me?

its aight.

however. rocko's modern life, ren and stimpy, and of course......invader fucking zim take the cake as the best things to ever have graced nickelodeans timeslots.

anyone ever see that show that used to be on nick, "my brother and me".....that was so funny yet stupid at the same time and they reran the same 5 episodes 400 times....."hey alfy!"

LIZZY MCGUIRE MAKES ME FUCKING HATE MATERIALISTIC AMERICA AND ALL THE LITTLE KIDS WHO ARE FUCKING BRAINWASHED TO FOLLOW TRENDS.

EVEN STEVENS, ON THE OTHER HAND, IS SUCH A FUCKING RETARDED SHOW, I ENJOY IT. ITS COMPLETELY RETARDED. LIKE LIFE. LIFE IS RETARDED. I AM NOT SERIOUS I LIKE LIFE. BUT THAT SHOW IS AN ICEBOX. YOU DIG, SON? IT IS NOT A CARTOON SO IT DOENST MATER IN THIS THREAD. LIKE LIFE. LIFE DOES NOT MATTER IN THIS THREAD. I AM NOT SERIOUS YOU CAN TLAK ABOUT LIFE IN THIS THREAD. I WILL NOT BE MAD AT YOU, JUST LIKE TU PAC SAID.

GOD DAM KIDS THESE DAYS.

DRIVING HAM SANDWHICHES INTO BARBARIAN TERRITORIES.

MOLTENFARKARS. BURN.

hate lizzie all you want i dont care i like it

true it isnt a cartoon but it has little animated segments in it

even stevens is damn funny but i dont watch it often

and on a side tip... fuck tupac and his words

Archived