SPLINTERDATA TAPE 1 D.I.Y culture

ill

Hi, I'm from the UK where we are fed up with manufactured music made by old men - sung by 17 year olds and sold to 8 year olds.

Please check this out, all recorded in ze bedroom, there is streaming audio on the site, but please make a purchase if you like it, I spent many stressful weeks mixing it all and i'd like you to hear it in the quality that was intended! All collected money will go towards making another one but bigger and better (and not on drugs or fast cars). All comments and criticism welcome. D.I.Y4ever - the music is now in our hands!

>SPLINTERDATA<

Peace and shouts to Solo One, Insa, Shuks 1, Myterious AL and the Ape Platoon!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
do you have any good songs?

Oh a funny guy eh? Well thanks anyway for your constructive criticism.

I know it's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea - especially with the majority of people on this board being from the U.S. Over here in the UK no money at all is put into hip-hop unfortunately, but we still have fun on the lo-fi.

Respectacles to all short sighted crews.

okay, i checked out the shit and i really liked it. the beats were really nice and i found the accent a little funny at first (usual reaction to such a thing), but i then was able to appriciate it overall. the accented vocals gave it some originality, seeing that i am a US citizen. i forget what her name was, but the girl who flows on the 2nd or 3rd track was awesome. girls should do more music these days....all they do now is sing over techno, acoustic guitars, and soft electro beats...its alright, but they shuold do more interesting stull like hip hop, metal, and distorted electronics.....ahh but now im rambling.

good stuffff. any mp3s for download?

Thanks for the words Kr430n5_666, I'm glad you enjoyed it - Wing Mon will be pleased to hear your comments about her. I have some little MP3's on my site ( jeffmetal.com )of some beats but they are poor quality. If you want a copy of the tape though e-mail me your address!!

PS if you like female vocals perhaps you might like to check Ms Dynamite who is from over here, her stuff aint really all up my street but it might be up yours?!

Archived