SpiderMan

High Priest

I cant wait for this movie to come out, I cant remeber the last time i was actually waiting to see a movie purely for the nostalgia. I used to read the comics as a kid.. really loved them and out side of Batman,Spawn and Hellboy they were pretty much my only comic book i actually enjoyed and looked forward to seeing every week.

Not only were they comics really well written but the Illustration and detail was a large influence on the work i do today, and still is.

any one else going to go out see this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're setting yourself up for a disappointment I guarantee. How can it not have Venom or Carnage, or even the Spiderman Doppleganger? It'll be pure Hollywood bullshit, and will put the comic to shame...

You couldn't pay me to see it. Well, maybe you could......

Guest NoamChomsky

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

...is the only reason im going to see that movie.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

KIRSTEN DUNST

...is the only reason im going to see that movie.

FUCK YEAH!

i tink you could see her nipplys in a rainy scence :beat:

Originally posted by swif1

please believe Green Goblin looks like a dead horse left to decompose in the corner of a barn.http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

i just hope (if there is a part 2) that the villains wouldn't look so fuckin horrible like green goblin. they fuckin better have Venom or Carnage up in that bitch. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif'>

i could not agree more

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Smart

Dr. Octopus!!!

My brother's got a copy of an old script for the movie that has Dr. Octopus as the villain. It would've rocked SO hard... just imagine all the cool scenes they could compose with those tentacles. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest post.

This movie was awesome!! I really enjoyed it for what it was (hollywood motion picture adaption). I thought the casting was awesome the special effects were right on point. Overall it was an entertaining and entergetic film.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that spiderman was in love with the police cheif's daughter -and it should have been her he tried to save during the scene on the bridge, only his his web snapped and she died. Years later he falls in love with Mary Jane. I guess there are certain things that I don't understand why they have to change so severely. I guess it's tring to fit it all into 90 minutes.

Guest Stoney Blaze

Betty Brant was the first love interest, then Mary Jane Watson and I think you're talking about Gwen Stacy who came after MJ in original comic book storyline.

Archived