Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

spider bites

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Jul 7, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

ive always had a thing about spiders. ive never really been scared of em but ive never liked them. the huge ones like cane spiders and turantulas and shit actually do scare teh shit out of me but not normal size ones. ive gotten plenty of spider bites before in my life but recently i moved to australia, where everything is deadly, and now im fuckin freaked when i have alittle spider on me cus i dont know if its going to kill me or what. centapedes are some other ones that get my heart goin. fuck venomous insects.

2. avils

avils Senior Member

Just watch out for red-backs (all black with a red mark on the body) funnel webs (look like little tarantulas) and also white tails (slow moving, long body with a white blotch on the tail).. funnel webs are deadly, red backs will make you mad sick and a white tail bite will rot your skin for the rest of your life (true).

Where bouts you live in Australia ?

3. jah

jah Elite Member

holy shit! you just made me fuckin scared shitless of australian spiders. im in sydney. do any of hte spiders around here jump? any jumping spiders must die. what part of au u from?

4. onemanband

onemanband New Jack

welcome to our country...but spiders are the least of your problem now.....have you been informed of the drop bears???

5. jah

jah Elite Member

what the fuck are drop bears? lets make this thread the australia thread. everyone can let me know good spots in australia and tell me about anything that might kill me while im here. or just general info thats good to know.

6. avils

avils Senior Member

nope none of em jump.. and you dont even want to know about snakes....

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i hate spiders. period. but i do remember pulling off the legs of a dady long leg when i was younger. i think that is the closest that i will ever get to touching a spider.

8. jah

jah Elite Member

actually, i would like to know abou snakes. tell me about snakes. i dont think ill have too much to worry about cus im staying hte fuck away from bushes.

9. 455

455 Guest

I was sloppy fuckin' drunk(which is nothing new) a few weeks back and went outside with the ol' spray paint flame thrower and burnt the shit out of the spiders in the backyard....what a good time.Sike!

10. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

11. onemanband

onemanband New Jack

scared are ya..you should be!!...our deadlier snakes are Red belly blacks, and brown snakes...both of these grow up to, two metres and sometimes more...and recently i was informed and subsequently, by accident, saw a cross breed of the two...they have mated and become one...which i guess in turn makes it the most venomous snake in australia...more brown than black but nevertheless a fucken good size......this is only half hour out of Sydney mind you...now the drop bears, are some sort of hybrid bear of some type, dunno excactly...sort of appearance like a darker koala..they sit in trees and wait for it's victim, usually small animals, but often mistake humans on a bushwalk for a good meal.. drop from the tree latch onto you and attack by surprise...i've only heard of two deaths by drop bear in the last ten years, but occasionally you'll see a report on the news of someone losing an eye or what not....

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

oh shit! know what would be funny!? if spiders could bark! like dogs, serously, like this little 8 legged thing that makes loud noises! shit!

13. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

http://www.breedingcentresharjah.com/images/Image20.gif'>
    don't forget about this cute little guy. he'll inject you with venom that will paralize your whole body leaving you concious and aware and unable to move a muscle, then he will sit on your face and devour your flesh from eyes to brain.

things that make you go hmm..
    prude

14. onemanband

onemanband New Jack

city snakes are not uncommon in Sydney either, usually residing in cooler places, airconditioning shafts, train stations behind vending machines tend to be a big favourite..although quite small in size they do like to, i've heard, slither into commuter's bags while waiting for a train and not reveal themselves till you get home to unpack your lunch...not really ferocious per say but i would imagine if i was getting poked at while enjoying a sleep in someones warm bag i'd crack the shits as well...won't kill ya but will give you an excuse for a few days off work...
    i hope you enjoy your time here......

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist