spent like your girls virginity...

angry orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sigh's got nothin......i cant understand why everyone jocks the guy, none of his stuff is worth the time you take to look at, if he had one thing going for him maybe MAYBE it'd be fills/colors w/e. sure he gets up, but id rather do 1 sick frieght than 100 ugly ass quikie's. fuck all that. everyone should go over his stuff. nah mean?

Is SIGH such a DICK that ya gotta talk SHIT

His fr8s are always worth a look

at least over 90 percent of the others posted

FACT

If 10 of the real writters in this site, got together and tried to go over SIGH Fr8s for a year, they wouldn't be able to go over them all.

Point blank, he is up, too many fr8's to count, hundreds homie.

Including so so so many gems.

he has done more hot buners of fr8s then other real writters have done quick fills on fr8s.

POINT BLANK, I DO NOT SEE HIM TYPE ON THIS SITE AND TALK SHIT

AND HE DOES NOT PAINT FOR YOU

I admit that sometimes he doesn't get up top notch, but he does what he wants and we we're not there to see what happened.

HE IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL , and you SHOULD RESPECT THAT

Its SIGH We are talking about

PS: don't start beefing with me, im just spitting the truth along with my opinion, you disagree you disagree, leave it like that, but don't hate me

all love peqce

Originally posted by WTF?

sigh's got nothin......i cant understand why everyone jocks the guy, none of his stuff is worth the time you take to look at, if he had one thing going for him maybe MAYBE it'd be fills/colors w/e. sure he gets up, but id rather do 1 sick frieght than 100 ugly ass quikie's. fuck all that. everyone should go over his stuff. nah mean?

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE SPAGHETTI VOMIT PIECERS. I HATE SPAGHETTI VOMIT PIECES. EVERY SIGH I EVER SEEN IS HOT. BUMP FOR SIGH, AND FUCK A SPAGHETTI VOMIT PIECE.

Archived