Spek Work.....RIP.....

Abstract Rationality

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

It is amazing how many throw-ups he had on the 4 line alone in the bronx...Most dont do that much in there whole career...Rest in Peace and bomb the heavens with the rest of the fallen...

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE:

damn...I didnt even kno. does anyone know how he passed if you dont mind me asking? RIP

I know I shouldn't be doing this but it's natural for niggaz to be curious...The article on Spek's death is in the New York Post I think the Saturday one. He got shot by Foke SF crew for going over Foke's shit Foke tried to rob Spek and Spek tried to dash on the nigga so Foke popped him. Spek had alot of beef with alot of people and niggaz are real real grimy sometimes, shit like this happens, Its too bad it had to happen to a nigga like Spek, cuz that nigga fucking repped hard and shit, even though I wasn't buddy buddy with the nigga, I'll give him that. I hope no one asks how the nigga died again yo, Stop fiending, the nigga is dead let him rest in peace....And the 4 Line most definetly does not belong to BTC anymore. TMF DTB MOBB TAKIN OVER.

MERODOGS

TMF MOBB

HAR MOBB

DTBEASTS

Guest drewWrite

thanks for the link trend. all due respect to spek, but this is a good example of how stupid graffiti can get. RIP spek

YOU MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK ANY OF GOD, BTC, AND 5MH WILL ALLOW ANYONE TO GO OVER ANYTHING OF SPEK'S !!!

SPEK WILL AND ALWAYS HAVE THE SPOTS HE HAS NOW!

FREE SINCE!

REST IN ETERNAL PEACE SPEKEPS BTC! GOD!

A BRONX KING!

HE IS NO LONGER STUCK ON EARTH WITH ALL THESE FUCKIN HATERS AND BACK STABBERS. YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE MY NIGGA!

WIT THE REAL G.O.D. !

RIP!

thats kind of fucked up to say that 4 line don't belong to btc cuz spek passed...It's true I guess, walls can't be or stay reserved...it's sad with that kid having so many spots, someone eventually will go over them...i still find it kinda harsh...either way that's life...

That article is fucking sad yo...much respect to another fallen artist...Graff goes too far sometimes...to prove what? who will actually bust a clip? man thas straight up pussy...

niggas feel hardcore and shit when they pack a ghatt...when niggas should be feeling bigger when they can box someone out instead of cappin' them..its way too fucking easy...fuck guns and fuck gangs also...they can kill themselves for all i care..their power is based on guns and backup...how fucking coward...

Originally posted by Abstract Rationality:

thats kind of fucked up to say that 4 line don't belong to btc cuz spek passed...It's true I guess, walls can't be or stay reserved...it's sad with that kid having so many spots, someone eventually will go over them...i still find it kinda harsh...either way that's life...

That article is fucking sad yo...much respect to another fallen artist...Graff goes too far sometimes...to prove what? who will actually bust a clip? man thas straight up pussy...

niggas feel hardcore and shit when they pack a ghatt...when niggas should be feeling bigger when they can box someone out instead of cappin' them..its way too fucking easy...fuck guns and fuck gangs also...they can kill themselves for all i care..their power is based on guns and backup...how fucking coward...

It's not cuz Spek died...We been took over the 4. Star DTB OSB has been deading Spek on his spots since waaaaay before the beef with Foke, It's just the way shit roll son, You can't feel sorry for niggaz over here son, You gotta take niggaz spots and shit. Raf and Naz went over a fuckin FX production with big stompers the other day. Son, we don't give a fuck, We takin ours. Spek used to do the same thing, Go over niggaz like he don't give a fuck. Spek wasn't no "innocent bystander" Foke is really a shook faggot for popping him instead of throwin hammers like a real nigga, but Spek had way too much beef with way too many niggaz, AND the nigga was a Crip, starting beef in a neighborhood crawling with Bloods (Valentine Ave, where most the SF niggaz are at). Gangstas don't last too long unless you got lots of gats and a good lawyer. Shit is like a nature documentary, niggaz is wild running around stabbin eachother, shootin eachother...Ain't nothin nice.

MERODOGS

TMF MOBB

MLB MOBB

HARSTARS

Whats wrong with people?All it is is paint is paint worth having your life taken or taking someones life?if someone goes over your shit you go back over them not shoot them jesus people dont even get beatdowns anymore they get shot wonderfull!!Fuck this shit i didnt get into graff to get shot.

R.I.P. SPEK

------------------

?

Archived