Speeding ticket anyone?

-Rage-

Ok, so there I am driving around last night on a major highway. I never look at my spedometer, so I was just cruising along at about 80 or so. I had no idea the limit had just changed from 65 to 55. I was just about ready to pull off to an exit when I had passed a cop who was chilling on the center median strip. I knew I was fucked. I was pulled over and in less than 10 minutes I had a ticket for 202.50. What a counrty!

The weird thing is, is that I'm not tripped out by it. I'm not pissed. I'm not sad. I'm just blah.

Anyone else have a story about tickets?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

consiter your self lucky that you have a licesnce and a car

i have to take the buss with stinky people

by ya tickets sure do suck ass

Guest HESHIANDET

shoulda been rolling w/ me

i beat a pretty huge one sunday night on the nj turnpike.

im minding my business driving my girls hoopdy, doin about 95 in the trucklane. all of a sudden theres a flashing light in my rearview. "fuck!" i think and then i notice its a motorcycle. now in my lifetime ive drivin the njtp from e2e over a hundred times probably. ive never seen a motorcycle cop, therefore my initial "fuck" was replaced w/ "damn this dude is driving real fsat on his momocycle". so i move over a lane to let the dude pass, he pulls up next to me and is signaling me to pull over. money wasn't in uniform and wasn't riding a police bike, so i flip him off thinking its just some wack job. plus i had my boy and my dog in the car so i wasn't really sweating a confrontation. so i flip em off and he reaches behind himself, now im thinking "fuck hes gonna pull out a gun", he pulls out a badge and very angrily directs me to the side of the road. i pull over and he runs up on the car screeaming and yelling how he clocked me at over 100 and how he had been trying to catch me since the george washington (fr8oh- i was down by metouchen at this time) and he did over 130 to catch me. i just put on a dumb face and apologized for him having to risk his life like that. i said that it was the first time driving my girls car and it must have gotten away from me. then i thanked him for pulling me over and shwing me how ignorant and dangerous i was being. "just keep it under 70" was all he said before riding off into the darkness. woooohooooooooooo, i should be a lawyer or something.

I have been there.....Seeking... Did you get a civil assesment fine. Your speeding ticket probably got you at 271.00 and then they tacked on 250.00 when you missed your court date. I would see what THE LAW can do. I know I didn't want him playing favorites and shit but you have a dilemma. As soon as this intrastate ticket locator gets running at the dmv you'll be screwed.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by -Rage-

I had a ticket for 202.50. What a counrty!

Anyone else have a story about tickets?

Yesterday I was in court, in America land, and some dude got a fine for $6.04. You guys do have a wierd country...

fuck...i got one in a school zone a while back, but it was one of those photo radar things and it was $75

on another note one of my dumb friends was driving down the highway the other day and i see a bike cop in the right lane and look at the speedo and we were doing about 80 and thinking he was a smart guy he would slow down and not pass him going so fast...WRONG..fucking we pass him and im thinking what a fucking retard...this kid sucks at driving..anyways he pulls up next to us motioning us to slow it down and my other dumb friend rolles down the window and trys to talk to him...long story short we didnt get a ticket cause he was late for a car accident...god my friends are clueless...:rolleyes:

Got pulled over on the way to paint in like 99. Going 77 in a 55 when he clocked me. Glad he got me on the slow down. Ticket was like 80 bucks. So then we painted and I didn't feel as bad.

Even better is I got pulled over by a cop going 32 in a 25. Best part was I was on my skateboard and the cop stopped me to 1) Tell me "I didn't know you could go that fast on a skatebord." and 2) I needed to slow down there are kids around. It was all around funny cause the same cop tried to take our boards a week earlier for skating a bank.

couple years ago i was with my pops during spring break, and we were drivin on a military base and he got a 100 dolla ticket for going 2 over..no lie...my dad was pissed to hell to say the least, if it was me i prolly would have spent the time in jail or whatever for beating the fuck out of the officer whos that retarded...

Damn you guys have some crazy-ass stories. Keep em coming...

Dez, wait! You were pulled over while riding your SKATEBOARD?

HESH, how far along were you on the NJ Turnpike after the GW Bridge?

and Mopius, you need to find some new friends. :crazy:

Yes my SKATEBOARD. The cop had posted up in this parking lot near my moms. He was standing with the gun pointed at the cars as they went by. I thought he was going after a car when he hopped in his car but he got me instead. When I stopped he kinda stuttered to find words to talk to me. It was funny to me.

apparently, in this fine province, you dont lose merit points on your license for speeding. I had a post here in the summer about my $100 ticket, and months later after paying it I got my new license, complete with merit point...fuck yeah. cheaper registration for me....

and to add to the day...after our trip on the highway we come back home to the skate shop and we were backing out of the parking lot...and he runs into a poll and blames it on me like i was driving or something...grrrr...i bet he told his parents that i was to blame for it, fuk that

Guest HESHIANDET

after i go over the bridge i take 46 to the tp. so it was some point after that he clocked me. to them that whole 6 or 7 mile stretch is considered "the bridge"

ohh man you dont even know...he has had his licence for while now, but is the worst driver i have ever seen....cant park anywhere, he does like a 4 point turn to get into straight spots...stalls the car at least once every time he gets in the car...its like he has never driven a car every time he gets in...this one time we went to this car expo and his dad let him drive there in this HUGE truck. i was really scared, but since we were in a big truck i wasnt to worried. anyways we are on the highway and he is 2 feet in the other lane, so cars have to go on the side of the road to get by, ohh yeah we are in the fast lane going very slow. then we get into town and we have to get into the right lane quick, so he just moves over and get honked at, then jerks back into the lane again. he cuts this same person off 4 times and then his dad grabs the wheel from the back seat and jerks us into the right lane...damn it was funny. then we get to the lot and he cant back up into this spot so he has to have his dad park it for him..man he is going to have a very bad accident very soon....

Originally posted by deznatori

Got pulled over on the way to paint in like 99. Going 77 in a 55 when he clocked me. Glad he got me on the slow down. Ticket was like 80 bucks. So then we painted and I didn't feel as bad.

Even better is I got pulled over by a cop going 32 in a 25. Best part was I was on my skateboard and the cop stopped me to 1) Tell me "I didn't know you could go that fast on a skatebord." and 2) I needed to slow down there are kids around. It was all around funny cause the same cop tried to take our boards a week earlier for skating a bank.

shit man, 32 miles an hour on a skateboard is pretty fucking fast. i dont know if i totally beleive you. I mean, goin that fast on a bike gets pretty scarry.

Originally posted by mopius

ohh man you dont even know...he has had his licence for while now, but is the worst driver i have ever seen....cant park anywhere, he does like a 4 point turn to get into straight spots...stalls the car at least once every time he gets in the car...its like he has never driven a car every time he gets in...this one time we went to this car expo and his dad let him drive there in this HUGE truck. i was really scared, but since we were in a big truck i wasnt to worried. anyways we are on the highway and he is 2 feet in the other lane, so cars have to go on the side of the road to get by, ohh yeah we are in the fast lane going very slow. then we get into town and we have to get into the right lane quick, so he just moves over and get honked at, then jerks back into the lane again. he cuts this same person off 4 times and then his dad grabs the wheel from the back seat and jerks us into the right lane...damn it was funny. then we get to the lot and he cant back up into this spot so he has to have his dad park it for him..man he is going to have a very bad accident very soon....

Ahahahahahahaha!!!! Damn, even I'm a better driver than that! You should get someone else to drive you around....

Did anyone ever see that Jamaican comedian, I forget his name. He said that if a cop is ever behind you flashing his lights, call 911 on your cell and say that there's a robbery and an officer down at the street you're coming up to. Ha ha, I gotta try that one time:)

heres a nice example of speeding.

me and my buddy were doing 240 in a playground zone(yes we were on a street bike) at 1 oclock in the after noon. got pulled over.....about to get the liscence cut when my boy tells the cop his daughter is being born (which was actually happening) got let off by the cop.

I had a friend post up a 185, cost him 20,000 cash, three weeks in the bing, and lost his license for four years. Was charged for malicious use of an automobile, wreckless driving, dui, endangerment to other motorists and himself, and exhibition of speed. This guy was stone cold sober NA 2YR. He was racing away from a drive by shooting and noone else was on the freeway, he didnt even get pulled over, he stopped at an exit and caklled the fuzz to report somone had been shot. Go figure that steez.

wait, so he was sober when it happend, but they charged him with a DUI? and he didnt get either clocked, or pulled over but infact called the cops to say there was a shooting?

i dont mean to the guy who says 'hey dude, that story sounds like a crock of shit' but hey, im that guy. please explain how all of this is possible...

Archived