speakers

FROSTY

yo im pondering on my self about some speakers i might buy. this dude i know bought soem speakers out of the back of a van and is now sellling them.

300W. RMS, 12 inch subs two speakers

he says the lowest he will go is 500 dollars because he sayse there worth 1000. i just wanna know is it worth it or not.

CANADIAN PRICES!!!!!!!

is it a steal or is that like store price. i know they work in all im just wondering about the price..

there just for my room (turntables and music)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that was the scam about 3 years ago at all the high schools here, selling pyramid 12s ina box for like 100, and that was 2 speakers, shit was a good deal, too bad they were more like paper speakers and they were complete garbage. if its out of a van in canada, punch the fool for me, its a jack man. dont buy.

k i have heard the speakers and they sound really nice. he bought them from the dude but he dosnt have a good enuff amp to use them. he says hes gonna spend more money on his car so he wants to sell em for 5 bills.

they are 300 watts and i got a 100 watt amp.

i could either buy these or buy some speakers for the speaker cases i allredy got. what would be better for just listining to music and using the tables

Originally posted by cmeup

first off people here do this shit, like its these two preppy white boys in an explorer selling speakers that they say were overstock and they cant take them back to there boss because he said to get rid of them.

my boy bought some and they were tha shit. wood box like nice wood that goes in your living room type shit, and they was 12's too.

however, here they said some shit like they were worth 1000 bucks to, but they sold them to him for like 500 maybe even 300. i wanna say 300 cuz my nigga was broke at the time, so thats prolly all he gave them. im pretty sure it was 300.

but im, i would be a lil suspocious of why your boy is seeling them to you? didnt he just get them? whats his excuse for coughing them up?

i'd just go find the people that sell them originally.

ibteaser<~:idea:

sounds like your friend got some nice audiobahns....they are packaged in hella nice fancy wooden boxes...they are pretty looking with all that chrome and what not

audiobahns make beastly subwoofer...wicked spl applications..make your ears bleed.

Archived