Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SPANISH people what the fuck?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by heavyLox, Jul 12, 2005.

1. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

there was a demestic dispute on my block last night. Shit jumped off at about 10:45 PM.
    Seemed like some young chic beefing with two dudes, but it was like 15 people in the group
    everynow and then some random dude/chic would hop in and start yelling at someone else. Shit
    was spiralling out of control to the point i had to turn the tv up and move the chair so i could see
    both the tv and the fight; no blows were being thrown so the shit was kinda pointless to be
    getting in the way of my TV watching.

11:45, 5-0 shows up 5 squad cars deep like a war was breaking out.
    12:15, 5-0 leaves.
    12:16 the fight is back on and popping, roving up and down the street.
    12:50 the only english ive heard thus far was uttered-"FUCK YOU NIGGA GO BACK YOUR HOUSE, mind your business"; which
    was repeated for another 20minutes; spice up with "YOU WHITE BITCH GET THE FUCK IN YOUR HOUSE"

1:30am im on line looking for CDs to teach me spanish; fuck if gonna see the fight i might as
    well know what were fighting about. to bad theres no reverse SAP button for life.
    2:15 shit was over-ish or at least thats when the mini van of cousins left.

anyway yall latins are hot blooded... plus with 30 fools in the house and 20 cousins from up the
    block shit gets out of hand.

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

"Gawd Damn Messicans"

3. peeticrakk

peeticrakk New Jack

yo nigga where you live b.

4. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

obviously spanish harlem. duh.

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

mmmmm....hot blooded latinas.

6. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHA, funny shit. I see it all the time

7. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

not to mention somehow the car horn is now the universal door bell now.

8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

^ one of my boys fixed that problem with a sling shot. shattered the rear side window of an SUV. not only did the honking stop...the dude in the SUV wouldn't even come round the neighborhood anymore.

9. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]
    KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!

10. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

people from spain, spanish?

11. dead sentiment

dead sentiment Member

hahaha... its not only spanish people, its ghetto heads that happen to be puerto rican or dominican... how could you not love an entire family that gets down for an arguement? and if it's not an arguement, it's the puerto rican day parade. and if it's not that, it will be something else. please believe that there will be a reason to cause an unnecessary scene and make tons of noise.

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

this led to a big pushing, shouting, cops involved incident where i used to live between some neighbor and a freind and me.

and the asshole used his cell phone to call the cops... asshole, use that shit to call your friend who you are honking at.

slingshot sounds like a better solution thn that whole mess, mental note taken.

i hate fucking horns.. one day those things are really going to set me off.. except the vegtable man van horn.. cheap fruits and veggies right to your door.

13. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

nope. people who speak spanish.

all im saying is if you want your bi out in public dont be mad when i stop and take flicks.

oh shit like i did last night. or flick i couldnt get a good angle.

Attached Files:

14. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

dude my camera phone takes better pictures.

just sayin tho.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

yo, fuck the blacks too.