spanish johnny rode in from the underworld late lastnight...

aztek4two1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rolldafukout
Originally posted by R*O*B*O*T

kids need to learn respect and not paint other peoples layups.

we just make sure when the trains leave it's our shit that is rolling out, not theirs..

Originally posted by Willy Wonker

Isn't that an eruptoe character that lead dissed????? I seen similar to that that he's painted... I dont know... fill me in

yeah as a matter of fact it is, people in the same crew diss each others stuff all the time...it makes perfect sense doesnt it...

sarcasmextrodinaire

Originally posted by scallawag

yeah as a matter of fact it is, people in the same crew diss each others stuff all the time...it makes perfect sense doesnt it...

sarcasmextrodinaire

I know they're in the same crew first of all... all I said was it looked like an erupto character that I've seen before... so keep your wiseass comments to yourself chump...

I know they're in the same crew first of all... all I said was it looked like an erupto character that I've seen before... so keep your wiseass comments to yourself chump...

chump? why i was just pointing out how silly it was that you are sooo enthusiastic to get the lowdown gossip on people you dont know that you say "fill me in" on the internet....that my friend is a chump.

Originally posted by scallawag

chump? why i was just pointing out how silly it was that you are sooo enthusiastic to get the lowdown gossip on people you dont know that you say "fill me in" on the internet....that my friend is a chump.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ha ha ha ha ha ha (sigh) thats was good.......

yall a bunch a dumbies

that was a character done by histo first of all...hey seaz...i mean seap get off his dick you herb...i dont feel like explaining shit to a toy...but why is it every kid with a tag name thinks he deserves to paint any spot he wants...and when they get dissed they cry...pay your dues you loser...he did...

Re: yall a bunch a dumbies

Originally posted by doctor unk

that was a character done by histo first of all...hey seaz...i mean seap get off his dick you herb...i dont feel like explaining shit to a toy...but why is it every kid with a tag name thinks he deserves to paint any spot he wants...and when they get dissed they cry...pay your dues you loser...he did...

you got me all wrong there...

Archived