Spanglish

The Leader

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how many stars out of 5 would you give it? i'm a sandler fan and would watch it for that reason alone, but it would be nice to know how good the movie actually is.

on a side note, has anyone ever seen an interview with adam sandler? for a guy who has made his career out of comedy, he's not a very funny guy (at least from what i've seen)

Id give it one star out of of 5. Too muchbullshit mellowdrama. The acting of everyone other then sandler is afwul. Its not a good plot, too long and most of it is "Filler". Honest to god it made me sick, its the same shit over and over again. :yuck:

wow....ive recently watched it...been told it was a chick flik adn so on...but i cant help but like it....adam sandlers character ameks it ok for guys to like it jsut as a movie.....and paz vega makes it ok to watch the movie over and over again...it was funny...it was entertaining....adn it has seriously reinstated my neverdying love for latina women.....man the beach shot was the shit no? cmon thread starter...you hear me knockin?

yeah it was good. alot of good things in that movie.

i loved it to an extent..... some parts got me kind of bored though.

but adam sandler is kind of... attrative in that movie. just how he deals with family life ... it makes you "awwwwwww"

How can you say everyone's acting other than Sandler's was good? Paz Vega was great. The grandmother was great. Paz Vega's daughter was played well.

And to the "filler" comment. I'm sorry, but I like movies with "filler" it makes the story seem more realistic instead of CRASH BOOM BAM ending.

That is all.