SouthWestRiddahs

ExtraExtra

any one have any Las Vegas flicks? its close to LA and a definate tourist spot! GREY-97 tags.. old TIE BNE MQ marsh tags.. new years i was around.. NIXIN CTF? had it all stickered up... TKO is always partyin' the last night of the year. noticed some RESQ tags, ( DUT EMPIRE ODDS last year new years )... HINDUE always dissed by WRB/FUS... CLUES HTF ,BERD AOM,ADEK TKO,9VOLT NYC, BIG5 FU, AUPH, JAPAN BTP, KART BTM, BROCK77 TKO. SPURN PDB- all from 2001-2002? also spoted BIAS CA-TEAM. REVOK/ZES/RETINA MSK. ZOUEH AM7 TKO. ESKIMO DTC KYT. BYPED WOW. LV was covered in Obey posters... someone post some shit from SinCity :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

southwestDICk ridahs?

nah, jp.

but madjecks sent me a site with some vegas graffiti the other day, ill try to scrounge it up and post some from it.

i never thought vegas would have a scene considering the city doesnt sleep like alot of others do, but that site had a good bit of flix.

biased

why would somone post that PERV throw up?

2x Rots and Ugly... they aint up much as SWOEL. OFAPM are hard on MSK-AWR-LTS-TKO styles... Madjeks all Digital?! there more than PM up in LV... KTA. NME. GS. 96% of vegas seems like tagbanger toys. :rolleyes: :confused:

Archived