1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Southern and Midwest (US) clothing stores?

Discussion in 'Style' started by foulphil, Oct 11, 2004.

1. foulphil

foulphil New Jack

Southern and Midwest (US) clothing stores?

Discussion started by foulphil - Oct 11, 2004

what's the skinny on the Midwest and Southern cities/states... i never see any shops, or really anything mentioned about southeren states/cities in the US.

what are the spots in:
    -Texas
    -the Carolinas
    -Atlanta
    -Virginia
    -Arizona
    -New Orleans
    -St. Loius
    -Ohio
    -Michigan
    -Minnesota
    -etc, etc

Are these places devoid of the culture or is it just very well hidden out of sight?? Whats the word?

foulphil - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. sarcasm

sarcasm 12oz Elite Member

sarcasm - Replied Oct 11, 2004

look in the stick right above this, ass

sarcasm - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. foulphil

foulphil New Jack

foulphil - Replied Oct 11, 2004

yea i did, doesnt even look like anyone cared to even mention Superfuture.com that has a crazy list of places, and most of that stick mentiones shit in the northeast or westcoast, ass

foulphil - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Grimes

Grimes 12oz Veteran Member

Grimes - Replied Oct 19, 2004

shit i go to dillards,pac sun,burlington,or whatever has fresh shit...im in new orleans

Grimes - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. Fondles

Fondles 12oz Veteran Member

Fondles - Replied Oct 30, 2004

In Florida, we got Ice Man and Mr. Kicks for hood clothes, girbaud, coogi, pelle pelle, etc, nikes, rees, steve maddens, etc. And mostly specialty smaller stores that don't last long, usually found in the hood or occasional mall.

Fondles - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

Victor Ward - Replied Nov 1, 2004

new orleans has soooo much better stuff than this

head to boutiques at canal place
    it's a small place, but with a few okay stores:
    COACH: mostly women's gear, but there are several items (wallets, belts, etc) for guys
    GUCCCI: no explanation needed. if anyone has ever had any success racking from this location please fill me in.
    KENNETH COLE: im not really a fan, but whatever floats yer boat.

new orleans also has a nice-sized saks at canal place, which carries the usual (prada, hugo boss, etro, exte, gucci, LV, versace, dior, D&G, etc etc).

also RUBENSTEIN BROS. on canal street carries more conservative stuff, and specializes in suits, but also carries burberry and armani and lacoste and a variety of other crap i can't remember.

also (and you guys are gonna laugh at me but fuck you im in the know) PERLIS in new orleans carries the classy southern/new orleans grandpa gear that i sometimes rock, and nothing beats wearing a pair of perlis seersucker shorts with some nice boat shoes and a white ralph lauren or lacoste polo and a woven/d-ring belt while drinking a J&B on the rocks and walking your golden retriever down st. charles on a dewy summer morning. trust me i know.

Victor Ward - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

Victor Ward - Replied Nov 1, 2004

and if you're in texas just go to the galleria in houston for all the top designer boutiques and neiman marcus DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH.

8. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

Victor Ward - Replied Nov 2, 2004

im going to new orleans this weekend and may be spotted at any of the classy locations i discussed above, as well as 360 (the club, even though like 70% of the people there are lame) and various restaraunt courtyards and housing projects and slums and maybe some alleyways and crap. as long as i'm in this crummy state more people need to participate in this crummy thread.

9. Aliciaiop

Aliciaiop New Jack

Aliciaiop - Replied Jun 16, 2010

Re: coach handbags

nice design avrgvlink...but where i can get Coach Outlet of these designs

Aliciaiop - Rank: New Jack - Messages: