Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

south & randolph

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, May 1, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Okay so there are a group of animal rights nuts sitting out front of kfc protesting there shit. So after an hour or so I decide to go get some legs and stand next to these people and tear through the chicken, basicly acting like a 5 year old but non the less it made people smile walking by.... So anyway finally this band of fools pack up there shit, guess where they go...........

Directly across the street to dairey queen and all get ice cream

?????????????????????????????????

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

You sound like my grandfather

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

stares.... shakes head... swigs beer..

4. ASN

ASN Junior Member

We throw raw ground beef at those guys around these parts. hahaha fucking hippies.

5. FratGuyJoe

FratGuyJoe Junior Member

i hate treehuggers!

6. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

hhahaha you actually did that shit? on your own or peer pressured? thats funny, I applaud you

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I have given up thus you will not find me at a picket line outside a KFC, but it is important to note that they are right no matter how naive and perhaps predictable they were...

You might mock them but tell me why you do, act predictably superior and I'll call you on it...lets chat, I like what they were doing

8. PalestineOne

damn Blng what the fuck are you talkin about?

9. villain

villain Veteran Member

I think this guy is on to something.

10. PalestineOne

no hes not...or is he? hahahahah. hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

iight

11. ASN

ASN Junior Member

RIGHT ON BRO!!! let me explain. Ok generally i hate hippies anyway, just because all that luvy duvy shit for man kind pisses me off. But i have a more valid reason to hate these people. they take a staunch position against fishing. They slap the water with sticks to scare away fishing, and are associated with groups that damage commercial fishing vessels. Unfortunately, the people who work on these fishing vessels do not have trust funds or rich parents who will pay theyre rent, so they depend on it.

They are also very hypocritical...they complain about some poor, poor, defensless chicken, but they have no problem wearing a diamond earing or necklace that holds the blood of slaves and people from villages in Sierra Leone who were killed, and have no problem with a hardwood floor or wooden desk that was cut down and destroyed animals homes(but they dont care about the wood chickens dont live in trees).

It also immensely pisses me off they try to force theyre opinion on others.

sorry about spelling errors and whatnot im sleep depreived.
    going to club some baby seals now bye

12. adderall

adderall Elite Member

whats red and yellow and looks good on a hippie..

fire

13. FratGuyJoe

FratGuyJoe Junior Member

amen brother.