south dakota yards

xwibxonex

I recently moved to SD after living in seattle. I mean damn , i kinda forgot about the whole graff thing for a while i mean... i wasnt all that into it but. Lately ive been checkin the yards out , they're peaceful as fuck , i'm still confused tho since i see the same trains ther all the time im thinkin there out of order or some shit... they got hella empty carts on em and i took my girl in there to hang out one time it was fun. But im wondering if U were me , would u bother painting it. I think im gonna bomb it just to see if it gets any attention. It's visible.. but at night id be clear of ppl seein me , just want some comments.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by komes

Why waste your paint doing throws on trains?

Come on now man!! It's graffilthy right??[/url]

Originally posted by komes

Why waste your paint doing throws on trains.

because it's not about the biggest and the beautifulest.. its about more! a little piece on every car..

Hah.. not really.. but sometimes it is.

Its been years since ive seen style wars. I need to buy that motherfucker.

im pissed... i was thinkin u know.. im the only dude in my town that writes u know... i look on the back of a car and some dope ass mber peice is on it... and i see some bright blue letters look like they was written by a 4 yr old that says FUCK... on his peice.. so at first im thinkin.. i know he didnt do that shit.. some punk in MN probly did right... i look around more... 3 ciggarette butts and a can of some bullshit bright blue half broken ass can layin on the ground... right by the tracks... ioma stake the place out and if i catch the fucker ima beat him over the head with that can

Guest whoami
Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

im pissed... i was thinkin u know.. im the only dude in my town that writes u know... i look on the back of a car and some dope ass mber peice is on it... and i see some bright blue letters look like they was written by a 4 yr old that says FUCK... on his peice.. so at first im thinkin.. i know he didnt do that shit.. some punk in MN probly did right... i look around more... 3 ciggarette butts and a can of some bullshit bright blue half broken ass can layin on the ground... right by the tracks... ioma stake the place out and if i catch the fucker ima beat him over the head with that can

vamp that hick and show him some city life, and to fuck off out of your yard.

if you are positive the trains you want to paint will leave within a day or two, have a blast..but if they stay in the yard like you say, it might be wise not to paint anything. and regulate as much as you can, carry mace and a bat or something...if its a chill spot that protect it like it was a million bucks

i go all the time... theres been no signs that anyones been there the last few days.. i check it out everyitime im near it.. no matter who im with i find an excuse to get over there heh... blue paint boy and showed up yet so.. its all good

• 1 month later...

Archived