Source tags and codes

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 27 2006, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 27 2006, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 28 2006, 01:47 PM

i listened to madonna all day at work today.

like....by choice?

[/b]

madonna is the name of their (trail of deads) second album.

but, seriously, i like Blue Rodeo and i'm not too much of a fan of '...trail of dead'

some time back, someone on here posted a link to a cd of theirs and it just wasn't my cup of tea.

currently listening to 'Rain Down on Me' by Blue Rodeo

oops again, wrong thread!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by RumPuncher+Feb 27 2006, 11:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Feb 27 2006, 11:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Feb 28 2006, 12:08 AM

hey kilo, didn't you read this!

dont you know better then to go messing about in a tesseract thread?

[/b]

Dont even go there, both of you. This isnt some drama shit. Wanna talk about your fav record? make a thread about it. Wanna suggest some music? there are hundreds of threads to do that...wanna keep it on subject? stay here.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Feb 27 2006, 10:55 PM

6 months ago, I sold my couch to the lead singer's mom for $50. The lead singer and the drummer picked it up from my apartment with a Uhaul. She only had $47 because she had stopped to buy them Gatorade. I accepted that.

That is all.

haha...thats pretty dope.

I love hearing stories like that.

One of my boys nailed Wes Scantlin's (Puddle of Mudd) algebra book shut in shop class. When he went to class later on the teacher whigged out on him for not opening the book. I heard it was pretty entertaining listening to him try to expain why it was nailed shut. and yes...I know...they suck.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

trail of the dead put on a pretty fucking rad live show as well. Colin's (one of the singers) mom was in front of me at show and was rocking out fucking hardcore and at the end when they were trashing everything, they were letting people up on stage so i got up there with Colin's mom and ran around and played air guitar for the last few minutes of the show.