SOUPAR BOWEL

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah this deff isnt his last year in the league, consider that aslong as pburg holds on to what it has right now, they'll be bowl contendors for atleast another three years. I have a good feeling if they dont get it this year, youre gonna see 36 on sidelines next year.

STEELERS ARE PLAYIN THE SEAHAWKS AND THE STEELERS ARE TAKIN IT. THE PATS LOST TO THE SOFT ASS BRONCOS. NIGGAS NEED TO LIGHT ALL THOSE REFEREES ON FLAMES. FUCK MIKE ANDERSONS LIFE B, THAT NIGGA GARBO. JAKE PLUMMER LOOKS LIKE AN ILL RAPIST I HOPE THESE NIGGAS GET SHUT OUT. FUCK EM.

MERO DOGS

OKAY..OKAY..

A Steelers - Bears SuperBowl in Detroit would have been RustBelt power-hour. It sucks that the Pats lost, but they will just be that much hungrier next year. Maybe we will get home-field advantage (Which makes a big difference considering all the officiating calls that went for the Broncos). I'm rooting for the Steelers in 06.

technically the Colts got lucky in yesterdays game, they just couldnt capitalize.

Panthers aren't making it to the superbowl. The fact that Foster broke his ankle hurts them a lot going into Seattle.

Seattle is like the NFL's most all around best team. Alexander is going to riiiiiip the Panthers apart.

Say word.

If the Colts couldnt score on Pittsburg, theres really no way in hell Denver will. The only hope that Denver has is that Jake Plummer is a shitload more mobile than Manning. But in the end, it's not going to matter. Steelers have all the pieces this year. If they can contain the Seahawk's run game in the bowl. Its done.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 16 2006, 02:15 PM

Thats true, Denver does have a good rush. I just feel that if the Steelers tweak their offence a bit, thrown in A LOT more play action, and keeping Bettis in to pass block. Rothlesberger's mobility can save em.

Yeah, and I'm sure they still have some trick plays left in their arsenal.