Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

soundless sound system

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by saraday, Apr 25, 2005.

1. saraday

saraday Senior Member

Article Here

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. saraday

saraday Senior Member

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Thats such a good idea.
    DAMN! Why didnt i think of that?

5. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i invented the intraweb.

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I invented the showtime rotisserie but that faggot ron popeil took it from me, i chased him for some twenty odd miles but that rascal managed to slip away!
    "set it and forget it" That was my shit! Ron you stole from me!

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've been hearing about hypersonic sound systems for years now, and this guy actually makes one and makes alot of money....
    hmmm.....

8. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i want to patent a "page button" on the TV remote..

someone told me it was already pateneted... but i think they were lying and stole my idea.

reguardless, it'd would be great. if there's one for cordless phones, why not tv remotes?

9. saraday

saraday Senior Member

is hypersonic sound what i've been hearing about for a while, too? the brown note and government control through sound waves, etc?

mythbusters did a segment on the infamous "brown note" and also a little reaserch into the whole "mind control with sound" theory. they couldn't confirm anything.

10. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I remember hearing about another one they were working on at MIT, probably about 7 years ago, that involved two servo driven emitters above the range of human hearing. One emitted a wave with the sound that was to be heard "encoded" in it, and the other one emitted a wave that was more or less the exact opposite of the high frequency portions of the first wave, so that at whatever point in the room the two collided, the sound would originate from. I don't know if they ever did anything with that, but that would be the ultimate surround sound system.

It isn't mind control with sound that I'd be worried about, it would be somebody building an extremely high powered emitter that was making a constant shrieking noise at the equivalent loudness of a jet engine from 3 feet away, and then deciding that they wanted to point it at you.

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

Brown note? Wasn't that on south park? The sound that made everyone shit their pants? :haha:
    As far as I know there is no government mind control program involving sound. That's more in the realm of ELF and EMP...

GnomeToys: I do believe there are some sonic non-lethal weapons in development. Hopefully that never catches on.
    I remember hearing about the crossbeam hypersonic sound system...

12. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I'm pretty sure there are, I know you can actually buy kits for weaker versions of the shit the military has been toying with, but those are ultra low frequency and just tend to induce varying amounts of nausea.

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Wouldnt this have reprocussions on your health? Supposedly being exposed to bass which makes your bones vibrate is bad for you, I cant imagine this could be any better. Enlighten me.

14. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I doubt we'll know until 20 years from now when it's been in full effect around malls and public areas for awhile and suddenly 75% of the public has brain damage and a baseball sized tumor.

15. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

i will invent something stupid in my lifetime and become filthy rich, either that or die trying.