Soulseek

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You search for something then look at the file type that comes up. You can't really specify different file types before you search, though.

For example, searching for "primus" may bring up Primus songs, videos, and pictures. You an sort the files by size (a good indication of what the file type is - large = video, medium = song, small = picture), or just scroll over to the right in the file name column and look at the file type.

And join the 12oz chat room: !###-12ozProphet-###!

To do so, right click on the room list and hit Refresh Room List. The room will then show up - just sort alphabetically and join.

Once you're in the room click Chatroom on the menu bar and select Toggle Room Autojoin. That way you'll join the room automatically every time you open slsk.

I, too, have a filesharing question. I just installed Bittorrent and have used it to grab a few files. Some of them move pretty fast, but the bigger files like movies go pretty slow. I've heard of people getting 80+k/sec on their d/l's, so why am I getting such a slow rate?

These are files off suprnova.org, also, files that supposedly have many seeds and downloaders.

If no one knows, maybe we can throw some good links out here? A good one for MST3k and Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes is www.myspleen.net. MST3K episode I got was about 10-20 k/sec average, ATHF went at about 40 k/sec.

^ Yea. The thing is if you pay the $5 or $10 a month than you have priority on downloads. If you don't you have to wait in line (and some people have like 150 people in line for shit).

*Also, when you do a search if a file comes up grey than you have to wait in line, if it's black then you shouldn't have to wait.

i had to take my bit torrent off........

i am now the proud owner of every single cartoon and anime i have ever liked...i had to stop after i almost downloaded the first season of alf

e-donkey is too complicated for my feeble popculture fueled brain..

lime is only good for exe.

never tried seek

I just downloaded SoulSeek the other day...I must say it really kicks ass..I've gotten close to 500 songs in the last week..:king:

I also got the paris hilton video last night...It sucks but hey it was free.

If you're into metal,hip hop,rock,punk,easy listening,or whatever I probably have something for you..Check my folders, my username is the same as this one..