Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Soul Plane

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hippopotamus, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Hippopotamus

Hippopotamus Junior Member

i suggest you fuckers rent this shit, it was much much funnier than I expected it to be, I actually cracked up through the whole fucking movie.

check it out

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

never

I'd rather use my euthenasia stick on myself first

seriously, from what i saw in the previews, that movie set the civil rights movement back about 20 years

3. FreightHunter241*

FreightHunter241* Junior Member

from looking at the previews i would think to fall asleep during the movie soo im not very interested...

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

5. Hippopotamus

maaaan, fuck the civil rights movement, it aint like they did shit anyway. ghettos are still here, and getting worse and worse. its just a movie, dont be serious when watching comedies. it was funny as hell, honestly, all I usually rent or watch in movies are comedies, and I really didnt expect it to be good. it was very fucking funny. nothing like the Fridays, The Wash, or those other shitty movies

6. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

I didn't see it (yet), but from what I heard, they took every black stereotype and magnified it 1,000 times.

7. Hippopotamus

^^ THATS WHAT MADE IT SO FUCKING FUNNY! They had a "low class" section in the back of the plane, they had poles and those things to hold on to in the very back of that section (just like the shit to hold on to in a train). Instead of giving food at meal time to the low class section, the banging puerto rican stewardess and the other banging black one gave out boxes of Popeyes, and were telling people to take on and pass the box. it was halarious.
    the whole movie is like that. exageratedly funny

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

I think that is one of the worst ideas for a movie ever.

9. Hippopotamus

shit I bet you didnt even see it. it really has nothing to do with "blacks having theyre own airline" nothing at all like that. its a guy that, in very very funny way, gets 100 million dollars, and starts an airline, the airline is called NWA by the way, and the terminal is in Terminal X (Malcolm)

10. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

^my point exactly.

11. Hippopotamus

^^nah man, you cant be serious when watching comedies

12. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

^^im not, I love comedies more than almost any other kind of movies, that doesnt excuse some of them from being plain stupid. I dunno I haven't seen this movie yet, but I do think that the idea is dumb.

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

^^i just wanted to be part of the double-leet crowd.

14. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

^^good shit. dooble leets OwNz..

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned