sorry to burst you airbrushed bubble, but...

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest comdek

Yikes dude. Look at the chick in the blue bikinis bellybutton. Pure ugly! Makes me feel good tho. Beautiful people arent really beautiful.

i would like to ad a warning, that if you are drunk enough that you're bordering on nauseousness, quickly and repeatedly moving over the images may push you to the point of puking... i haven;t even looked at all the shit on there, but i have to stop now, because i almost made myself puke...

Originally posted by Tesseract

http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/bikini/images/bikini2_01.jpg'>

On a sidnote, using the above flick and moving your mouse in and out the frame at full throttle is really entertaining...especially around the boob area...

pssh, all it did was make a little static in my headphones, which is odd, becaue i'm using a cd player

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Absolutely amazing....It would be so sweet having a career doing nothing but photo editing, I think? Maybe not but it sounds cool for a second..

i think it would be, if you got that good, you would prolly be rollin in cash, the one with the sign that is basically totally redone, amazing...

that site makes me feel much better, although it troubles me that you guys are so harsh to judge the girls in their natural state. Its like the real person is not acceptable, since you are all trained to only appreciate 'perfection'. the girl in the bikini is not that bad without the touch-up, she only pales in comparison to a created ideal.

whatever, i'm glad to know the girls aren't perfect.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

that site makes me feel much better, although it troubles me that you guys are so harsh to judge the girls in their natural state. Its like the real person is not acceptable, since you are all trained to only appreciate 'perfection'. the girl in the bikini is not that bad without the touch-up, she only pales in comparison to a created ideal.

whatever, i'm glad to know the girls aren't perfect.

i still think the one in the bikini is hott, but the other girl looks scary, i bet you are hott though, so dont worry bout photoshop, haha, e-hittin on

Guest imported_Tesseract

To be honest, if you take out the belly button, the bikini girl's body is way more hot unphotoshoped than retouched

but seriously, these must all be extreme cases because ive seen so many beautiful people in real life, that look almost like the magazine models (but without air brushing) and think about it during these auditions they would have thousands and thousands of pro models trying out, these particular ones must have had a particular look.

i see it as pretty fucked up.

You have all these little girls, seeking acceptance, wanting to be perfect,

and they believe these pictures are real.

they believe the airbrushed version is how their supposed to look.

and so you have little 10 year old girls piling on the make up and

dieting ( and developing eating disorders ).

sex appeal fuels the economy. People constantly buying makeup, obtaining gym memberships, taking diet pills, buying anti wrinkle cream, buying all this stuff so they can resemble this image. which isn't even real. younger people (women in particular) are glorified and sold to the public so women getting older are disgusted with themselves and buy more and more "stuff" to retain their youthful image.

oh, the vicious cycle. I hate thinking about this stuff.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

i see it as pretty fucked up.

You have all these little girls, seeking acceptance, wanting to be perfect,

and they believe these pictures are real.

they believe the airbrushed version is how their supposed to look.

and so you have little 10 year old girls piling on the make up and

dieting ( and developing eating disorders ).

sex appeal fuels the economy. People constantly buying makeup, obtaining gym memberships, taking diet pills, buying anti wrinkle cream, buying all this stuff so they can resemble this image. which isn't even real. younger people (women in particular) are glorified and sold to the public so women getting older are disgusted with themselves and buy more and more "stuff" to retain their youthful image.

oh, the vicious cycle. I hate thinking about this stuff.

That's what I wanted to hear! Get em girl! :D

Those pics scared me when I first did it!:shook:

It's less shocking if there were just normal, than this....

I've done photo retouching work on catalogs...fashion and tanning. Those two instances are nothing compared to what I've seen and worked on...especially the tanning log. I got real good at giving people fake tans.

The funny thing is how the pores are always taken out of photos, but in reality...people never really notice the pores on people as much as they would in print.

Archived