Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sorry this late, but star wars fucking blows!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, May 28, 2002.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

sorry i just had to vent and say that, i just went this weekend...whatta piece of garbage....can i get any more social commentary shoved down my throat....how can 3d characters have such 1dimensional personas....can he ease on the special effects....can skywalker cry anymore then he did....blah blah blah....that movie fucking blew....

yoda.....that was the one redeeming quality

sorry kids, go about your 12oz day.....r

2. Swizel

Swizel Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused:

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i liked it....:eek:

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Thank god I decided NOT to see it.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i will watch it simply for the fact it is star wars. i already know it's gunna suck

6. Yoda...! dude Yoda rocks,

I have this theory about how Yoda talks, you know, the fear, i sense in him type shit....
    I think that yoda is japanese, which in intergalactic terms could mean that a green midget ninja with a light sword..but anyway i'm saying that cause yoda definately speeks oriental, i'm sure you'va read hagakure or something similar and you recognise that 'reverse' usage of language.

Anyway, as far as the movie goes, attack of the clones is 100 better than episode one...i liked it, The thing is that star wars is a legacy, you dont expect it to be deep or even somehow intelligent...thats what makes it so dope, the main concept...being a jedi, ahh, and natalie portman to!!!

7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

believe it or not i had sex with natalie portman when i was 15

8. Believe it or not i taught yoda a few tricks

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Please believe...
    ...you're all Star Wars nerds. :spent:

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"The thing is that star wars is a legacy, you dont expect it to be deep or even somehow intelligent"

see man thats just it, i expect that....if your tackling the essence of good versus evil, then i expect of deeper mythological approach....

for the love of god, they didnt even show, skywalkers training?

and if he is supposed to be the mozarts of jedis then how come he get his ass kciked by dooku (and what kind of a fucking name is dooku) i mean i know he would lose, but come on, hes atleast gotta show some fucking skillz....

interesting idea about yoda though...he might be the only character who it would be fun to analyze...ill have to research some of the refrences you made tess...

and yes natalies tits and tummy in the white outfit were also a redeeming quality of the movie....

also i feel the special effect have a tendency to fuck with the chronological aspect of the movie legacy.....

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

believe it or not i fucked yoda :rolleyes:

12. Damn you Roe, you're a muthafuckin star war scientist dude...i must admit you're right...Dooku aint no name for a Jedi, what got me pissed is that fact that dooku(the actor) was the bad guy in Lord of the rings to...thats cheap, real cheap.

On the good VS evil thing i agree, but still, i tend to enjoy the simple and nayve dilemas the good side has to face...example, in the fight with Dooku yoda has to decide if he'll chop Dookus head of and let his ninjas die or if he'll save the two losers he trained and let Dooku walk...i love those cliches...being good sucks, being bad leaves you more options, lol

Btw, the dopest film on good VS evil is Highlander1...hands down, the best evil character ever.

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i might go tonight, cheap night, and see it.
    all i know is i hope to fuckness jar jar binks is NOT
    in it. fuck binks.
    ...unless someone has another theatre-current
    release they'd like to recommend...

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

"spiderman"

15. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

no.
    its something i'd see, but not pay to see.
    plus its such a huge hit, i have a thing with
    huge hits. i avoid them.