Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SORRY GUYS!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SCAGNETTI, May 2, 2002.

1. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

i've been a real dick over the past few weeks and i just wnat to appologize, sorry!

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ill be damned if thats you for real who said that :lol:

you bitch ass imma turn this thread from a "gee golly im sorry fellas" thread to a

iCEBERG says suck his muthafuckin dick thread

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

that's very decent you upstanding young fag.

(now we're even) :huh?:

4. BIG T

BIG T Member

being a real man means never having to say your sorry. :rolleyes:

5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

i change my mind...

fuck all y'all

6. BIG T

BIG T Member

YES!!!! that a-boy! you are now becoming a man:cool:

7. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

give me a break dude... did you forget this was the computer for a second and not real life... oh wait, i keep forgetting, this IS life for most of you...

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i didnt change my mind about shit so for the record you all can still suck my dick :lol:

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Jesus...you are annoying. I would really be interested to see what you do during the day...

655am. you wake up to your mom shaking you, informing you that you pissed the bed agian last night and the plastic sheets are not working, she has pankakes on the table downstairs and she pulls out your superman underoos and your overalls, its time for you to get dressed..

730am. The bus arrives, time for you to go to school. You have your lunch packed up, because you know you get made fun of if you eat the schools food...you sit in the front of the bus, by yourself...

9am. Its snack and nap time!!

11am. P.E. class, last person in the locker room to get dressed, dont want to be embarassed by your underwear infront of the cool kids. You forget your gym shorts at home..mom must have washed them, you sit in the bleachers by yourself. Again.

2pm. You get out of school late, the bus has left, you walk yourself 18 blocks, scared shitless of the kids that stand on the corner so you take the longer back route through the nice neighborhoods.

330pm..you get home, immediatly ask your moms where the cookies and milk is, but your disturbed to find that she has gotten a babysitter for you, the next door neighbors daughter, who is a year older than you and is the most popular girl in the school...you run to your bedroom and cry...

430...you take out all your agression on the world via the internet...while watching your fav. carson daly on mtv!

5...DINNER TIME! Mom and dad are home...thank goodness, you sit at the table and tell them how you were picked first in P.E. class today..and you even eat your vegetables..

7. You watch some tv while studying geometry..

830..mom says its time for a shower...

9...bed time!

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

wonk saggin.........

11. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

HHHELLLLLLL NAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

ive never understood this mentality...especially at forums.
    i DO understand that this is a computer but i also REALIZE that on the other end are ACTUAL human beings. do you feel like you need to be some big bad tough guy on the internet? are you starving for attention and the only way to gain any sort of recognition is to be a dickhead on the internet?? if you acted like you do on here out in the real world, i'm not sure how many people would actually like you. you'd become one of those kids that everyone's friends with just so you'll shut up and wouldnt make fun of them so much. maybe YOU should take your own words of advice and stop taking things so seriously on the internet, cause hey brah, did you forget this was the computer for a second and not real life? chill out.

dead and loving it,
    santa claus

ps: i stopped caring about half way through that, but i finished it to get my point across

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

shameless...

did you forget about the 500 word maximum on disses ?

oh well! Funny stuff!

"you sit in the bleachers by yourself. Again." :lol:

14. freeze

freeze Member

shameless, that was some funny shit! :lol:

15. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

people talk shit about berg an best belive i fly out to their fuckin houses an pull a jay an silent bob

then i make them eat my shit then shit out their shit an eat that shit which is my shit that i made them eat earlier