SOPRANOS SEASON V

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: i have three things to say

Originally posted by fatbastard

1- season 4 did NOT suck

What he said.

I love this show, its fucking awesome. I never even watched it until season 3 came along. That means I have two whole seasons to catch up with one day!

And yes, I would def bone 'Tony's daughter'.

^ my neighbourhood has a lot of greeks and italians, so a lot of the girls I grew up with ended up looking like her. Maybe that’s why I like her. I know what you mean, but damn, remember in season three when she was playing tennis and the feds were watching?

Tony's girls were pretty cute. Remember Gloria the girl he banged in the snake house in season 3? His Russian girl from earlier seasons was hot.

HBO.com:

"The 13 episodes of the new season will focus on mob boss Tony Soprano's separation from his wife Carmela, as well as the new challenges he faces at home and work, from within his immediate family, other mob families, and law enforcement.

Aida Turturro, who plays Tony's sister Janice, will return to the show, as will series regulars Katherine Narducci as Charmaine Bucco, Steven R. Schirripa as Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri, John Ventimiglia as Artie Bucco, and Vincent Curatola as Johnny Sack.

Joining the cast of THE SOPRANOS as a regular this season is Steve Buscemi ("Ghost World"), playing Tony Soprano's cousin Tony Blundetto. Buscemi will also return as one of the directors of the series; he previously directed the "Pine Barrens" episode.

HBO and series creator David Chase have already reached an agreement for a sixth season, with that season's ten episodes to begin production in early 2005."

Re: i have three things to say

Originally posted by fatbastard

1- season 4 did NOT suck

yeah i take it back. it didn't "suck". but i do think each season has gotten progressively worse, but still great. nahmean?

STEVE FUCKING BUSCEMI?!?!?!?!

that's fucking amazing. i didn't know he directed the pine barrens episode. that shit was hysterical.

too bad i live in asia and have to wait mad long to watch. fuck fuck fuck!

so who's your favorite character???

i gotta go with bacala. he's such a sweetiepie.(homo-block, bitch)

http://www.oldvegaschips.com/rivsteve.jpg'>

i can't wait.I will be home watching it but just in case i have already set my Tivo up with a season pass for the season.I would bang Tony's daughter in a heartbeat then jump right onto Chris wife...I also have the first 3 seasons on dvd hopefully i will be getting the fourth soon...

Archived