Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SOPRANOS SEASON V

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Mar 3, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/sopranos.jpg'>

season 4 sucked. i hear the new season is gonna be fuckin intense. any other fans???

2. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

agreed and agreed.

http://www.bartcop.com/jamie_lynn_sigler1.jpg'>
    highly fuckable

[img]http://www.oqdiamondm.com/actresess/drea.jpg'>
    even fuckable-er

4. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

i have three things to say

1- season 4 did NOT suck
    2-that picture dosent do christopher girl any justice
    3- get the box set dvds. all 4 of them. and then 5 when it comes out.

5. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Re: i have three things to say

What he said.

I love this show, its fucking awesome. I never even watched it until season 3 came along. That means I have two whole seasons to catch up with one day!

And yes, I would def bone 'Tony's daughter'.

6. Telo

Telo Elite Member

i watched the first season and then dropped it.. probably because i moved out of a house that had cable.

7. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i'm so excited and i just can't hide it

it's plugged into my palm pilot with an alarm set.

8. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

HELL YEAH, i ddint get to watch season 4 cause i had to work all tha time but now im unemployed and ready for 5........after thi season they're gonna do a movie........its suppose to be dope.............

9. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

From the previews I've seen it looks like Carmella is going to get her revenge against Tony...This is going to be interesting...

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

It starts up here on Sunday. I can’t wait. Season 4 was damn good.

Steve Buscemi is up in this season. Carmela is a nutcase, but so is Tony.

Yep, Christopher’s girl is damn fine.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I don't find Christophers girl attractive, she looks like a 2 dime whore to me.

I'd tear Meadow up though.

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

^ my neighbourhood has a lot of greeks and italians, so a lot of the girls I grew up with ended up looking like her. Maybe that’s why I like her. I know what you mean, but damn, remember in season three when she was playing tennis and the feds were watching?

14. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

Tony's girls were pretty cute. Remember Gloria the girl he banged in the snake house in season 3? His Russian girl from earlier seasons was hot.

HBO.com:

"The 13 episodes of the new season will focus on mob boss Tony Soprano's separation from his wife Carmela, as well as the new challenges he faces at home and work, from within his immediate family, other mob families, and law enforcement.

Aida Turturro, who plays Tony's sister Janice, will return to the show, as will series regulars Katherine Narducci as Charmaine Bucco, Steven R. Schirripa as Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri, John Ventimiglia as Artie Bucco, and Vincent Curatola as Johnny Sack.

Joining the cast of THE SOPRANOS as a regular this season is Steve Buscemi ("Ghost World"), playing Tony Soprano's cousin Tony Blundetto. Buscemi will also return as one of the directors of the series; he previously directed the "Pine Barrens" episode.

HBO and series creator David Chase have already reached an agreement for a sixth season, with that season's ten episodes to begin production in early 2005."

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I heart Steve Buscemi.