sopranos season 6 trailer

gigan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to be in to this show, but then the Canadian station that was showing it would showed like, the first 2 seasons, and then stopped. And then season 3 came back completely unannounced, and I was so out of the loop and had no idea what was going on that I just stopped watching it.

But Ben Kingsley? Awesome.

sexy beast was insane!!!

that guy is fucking great.

"Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk?"

Originally posted by Fugazi@Jan 30 2006, 03:00 PM

This season will run a full 13 episodes, with 8 more "bonus" episodes to air in January, 2007. Those will be the last.

thanks

"

you all right mate?

don't look it.

someone taking the piss, are they?

liberties?

what? that cunt through there?

what's he said to you? it's all right mate.

you can tell me.

he said that?

just like that? no...

that lump of shit said that?

expects you to take that?

what, does he think you're a cunt?

i'll sort him out for you, shall i? it's not a problem.

can't have that.

"

yeah Comcast on Demand is having a Sopranos countdown. First they had the 1st season, took it down before I watched it all; but they've had the 2nd and 3rd up for a minute now... but I want to see seasons 4 and 5...

but from watching the trailer, I hypothesize than Ben Kingsley is either another "cousin" of Tony's out of jail (not likely) or Johnny Sacks gets popped and Ben takes over NYC and wants Tony out...Tony's guys look to jump ship, Chris defends him, but ends up wacking some NYC head, and hence is looking to get wacked. Janice is fucking another goomba and schemeing and lil Bing turns into a tunnel and rat emo fag in NYC...

should be good...

and will that spic who raped Lorraine Braco ever get wacked?

Originally posted by methadone program@Jan 30 2006, 09:29 PM

im still waiting for the crazy russian that they tried to kill in the pinebarrens to come back and kill some folk...cant wait for this upcoming season!

HAHAH..yeah what the fuck ever happened with that? I figured he would pop up later in that season...but nothing ever came of it.

This will be the season for the Russian from the Pine Barrens to come back.

Carmela and Tony will reconcile this season. Episode 13 will likely be the death or incarceration of Tony (likely the death). The eight bonus episodes will be a "wrap up" or a post-Tony document of what happens in the family, with Chris as the head of the family. This season will also be a lot about him stepping up, and I'm sure he'll make at least one *major* decision on his own.

I don't think Johnny Sach is going away for long, but I bet Ben Kingsley plays the part as a head of one of the New York families.

I don't think that clip of Patsy and Paulie is regarding them jumping ship- Paulie had his stint with New York, and I believe their ties are permanently severed. Patsy had his episode of disloyalty after the death of his twin, but I believe it's through.

I really like this show. But I couldnt follow it for shit after some point they started playing the 2nd season when james wanted more money. So I stopped watching it for a few weeks. Then all of a sudden they were deep in some new shit so i missed a bunch. Im gonna have to get this on DVD.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Jan 31 2006, 03:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Jan 31 2006, 03:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fugazi@Jan 30 2006, 10:41 PM

This will be the season for the Russian from the Pine Barrens to come back.

Yeah, I've been saying that all along.

And in my above post, I meant that Ben Kingsley will be playing the role of Ben Kingsley in season 6.

[/b]

Maybe they listed it like that to keep it a secret? (crosses fingers)

• 1 month later...