Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sopranos season 6 trailer

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by gigan, Jan 30, 2006.

1. gigan

gigan Junior Member

2. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

i have no clue, why don't you ask someone at HBO

3. gasfacevictm

gasfacevictm 12oz Loyalist

that shit right there is gonna be incredible...BEN FUCKING KINGSLEY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

4. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

This season will run a full 13 episodes, with 8 more "bonus" episodes to air in January, 2007. Those will be the last.

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I used to be in to this show, but then the Canadian station that was showing it would showed like, the first 2 seasons, and then stopped. And then season 3 came back completely unannounced, and I was so out of the loop and had no idea what was going on that I just stopped watching it.

But Ben Kingsley? Awesome.

6. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Yeah! Hell Yeah! I have to get a TV, and HBO! Ben Kingsley? Who saw sexy beast? That shit was off the deep end. Boo Yah! Best news all day.

7. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill Member

looks like the son is gonna turn into a scumbag too...but I hate watching trailers..it gives away the good scenes...

8. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Yeah, he was also in Species.

9. decu goldyn1

decu goldyn1 Senior Member

and sexy beast.
    I hate how long it takes the sopranos to return. well this is it.

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Shit. I just finished the second episode in season four..I need to get movin

11. gasfacevictm

gasfacevictm 12oz Loyalist

sexy beast was insane!!!
    that guy is fucking great.

"Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk?"

12. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

im starting to like this show more and more.

13. gigan

gigan Junior Member

thanks

"
    you all right mate?
    don't look it.
    someone taking the piss, are they?
    liberties?
    what? that cunt through there?
    what's he said to you? it's all right mate.
    you can tell me.
    he said that?
    just like that? no...
    that lump of shit said that?
    expects you to take that?
    what, does he think you're a cunt?
    i'll sort him out for you, shall i? it's not a problem.
    can't have that.
    "

14. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill Member

yeah Comcast on Demand is having a Sopranos countdown. First they had the 1st season, took it down before I watched it all; but they've had the 2nd and 3rd up for a minute now... but I want to see seasons 4 and 5...

but from watching the trailer, I hypothesize than Ben Kingsley is either another "cousin" of Tony's out of jail (not likely) or Johnny Sacks gets popped and Ben takes over NYC and wants Tony out...Tony's guys look to jump ship, Chris defends him, but ends up wacking some NYC head, and hence is looking to get wacked. Janice is fucking another goomba and schemeing and lil Bing turns into a tunnel and rat emo fag in NYC...

should be good...

and will that spic who raped Lorraine Braco ever get wacked?