SOPRANOS FANS.....who dies next?????

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

their going to flip ralphies death on johnny sac and hes going to be gone next is my prediction. paulie doesnt have any enemies now that ralphies gone too...

another interesting thing is carmella and furio...if tony catches on dudes next to die im sure.

More unpredictable than a soap opera

Once thing for sure, our boy Ralphie won't be back. And whatever happened to Tony's nephew's fiancee ratting everybody out to the RICO squad? That's got to be good for a .22 between the headlights.

When Soprano's first came on, I said "This show won't last a month." Boy, was I ever wrong. Their writers must drop LSD nude and then chase one another with icepicks while they write this shit. Every week, it's crazier than the week before. In Sunday night's episode, Tony fucked the one-legged Russian gangster babe, and told her she looked beautiful. What a fuckin' story! Everybody fucks over everybody else. Tony's old lady steals Mob money, his nephew is a heroin addict (in the real Mafia, nephew or no nephew, I think he would have gotten whacked) Ralphie the B&D perve gets religion, one of his guys burns up his horse, and he kills Ralphie, then him and the nephew saw up a made member of his own Mafia family, then one of his most loyal soldados rips off his painting of Tony and the horse and has it re-painted so Tony looks like a Revolutionary War general.

Man. It's like what next? LOL. What a crazy show. Ya gotta love cable.

Guest mafIAkilla

you guys are forgetting that paulie does have a reason to be offed because he's in good with johnny sack,all while tony is trying to start a war with the NY mob. tony will want to know where paulie's loyalties lie.....furio is gone if tony finds out what's up with him and his wife,but i doubt that will happen.....

Guest FlamingHobo

i used to watch the sopranos but then i left my parents house and i haven't seen it since...i want to get like the box set of dvds...

Guest fr8lover

the whole christopher's fiance thing seems pretty much over because hes in rehab now, hes out of the loop as long as hes in there...i dont know whats going to happen now, but i dont see them finding much out as far as beyond christopher is concerned...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I love Uncle Junior's character.

Uncle Junior is in the Godfather II as Johnny Ola

Paulie is in Woody Allens Deconstructing Harry as a cop

Christopher, Dr. Melfy, Paulie, and someone else I think are all in Good Fellas. Dr. Melfy has a big role in that.

Archived