1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SOPRANOS FANS.....who dies next?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mafIAkilla, Nov 18, 2002.

1. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

SOPRANOS FANS.....who dies next?????

Discussion started by mafIAkilla - Nov 18, 2002

so for those of you that watch the sopranos,lets see who you guys think will die next and why.....

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Nov 18, 2002

im thinking its definetely johnny sac next, though i pray that paulie gets the axe. that dude used to be funny, now its just getting old.

3. im not witty

im not witty Guest

im not witty - Replied Nov 18, 2002

never can tell. shit is getting hectic. i hope its paulie, hes definatley dying but maybe not next..

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Nov 18, 2002

their going to flip ralphies death on johnny sac and hes going to be gone next is my prediction. paulie doesnt have any enemies now that ralphies gone too...

another interesting thing is carmella and furio...if tony catches on dudes next to die im sure.

5. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Nov 19, 2002

furio..soon hes gonna be banging tonys old lady

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Nov 19, 2002

I think one of tony's wife or kids will be killed in this season...It just seems like they've always never had to deal with shit.

7. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Nov 19, 2002

More unpredictable than a soap opera

Once thing for sure, our boy Ralphie won't be back. And whatever happened to Tony's nephew's fiancee ratting everybody out to the RICO squad? That's got to be good for a .22 between the headlights.

When Soprano's first came on, I said "This show won't last a month." Boy, was I ever wrong. Their writers must drop LSD nude and then chase one another with icepicks while they write this shit. Every week, it's crazier than the week before. In Sunday night's episode, Tony fucked the one-legged Russian gangster babe, and told her she looked beautiful. What a fuckin' story! Everybody fucks over everybody else. Tony's old lady steals Mob money, his nephew is a heroin addict (in the real Mafia, nephew or no nephew, I think he would have gotten whacked) Ralphie the B&D perve gets religion, one of his guys burns up his horse, and he kills Ralphie, then him and the nephew saw up a made member of his own Mafia family, then one of his most loyal soldados rips off his painting of Tony and the horse and has it re-painted so Tony looks like a Revolutionary War general.

Man. It's like what next? LOL. What a crazy show. Ya gotta love cable.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Nov 19, 2002

Re: More unpredictable than a soap opera

:lol: :lol: :lol:

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

mafIAkilla - Replied Nov 19, 2002

you guys are forgetting that paulie does have a reason to be offed because he's in good with johnny sack,all while tony is trying to start a war with the NY mob. tony will want to know where paulie's loyalties lie.....furio is gone if tony finds out what's up with him and his wife,but i doubt that will happen.....

10. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

FlamingHobo - Replied Nov 19, 2002

i used to watch the sopranos but then i left my parents house and i haven't seen it since...i want to get like the box set of dvds...

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Nov 19, 2002

the whole christopher's fiance thing seems pretty much over because hes in rehab now, hes out of the loop as long as hes in there...i dont know whats going to happen now, but i dont see them finding much out as far as beyond christopher is concerned...

12. Fugazi

Fugazi 12oz Senior Member

Fugazi - Replied Dec 19, 2002

The season is over. Ralphie died. Everyone else made it. Paulie is back. Silvio is in good standing as always. Everyone loves Christopher. Furio is in Italy.

Fugazi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

GI Jew - Replied Dec 19, 2002

more importantly: "who cares?"

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
    :confused: :confused:

GI Jew - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Dec 23, 2002

No really...