Soon Ill be a soldier - part 2

mapo wc

Well I wake my ass up at 4:45 this morning. My recruiter shows up at 5:15. He drives me down to Miami and my full medical inspection begins. I had to drop my pants and cough for the doctor, fill out a million medical questionaires, take a hearing test, take an eyesight test, etc.

The hardest was the urine analysis and the blood being drawn.

Im afraid of needles and have never had blood drawn before. I was fucking shaking..literally. But that was no problem. Until I went back to the waiting area. I sat down and my vision started to become a bit blurry and I felt like I was going to faint.

I break out in a really bad sweat. The nurse notices and is giving me a wet towel for my forehead. Luckily Im better within a few minutes.

Ok, the urine test is wack. I go in there and Ive got some doctor who speaks extremely soft, and mumbles everything. I dont understand what the fuck hes saying. Hes telling me to put my label on my urine cup. I dont fucking understand what to do. Hes says 'come on man, are you stupid?'..that got me angry, but fuck it, hes just some asshole who watches guys piss all day, I cant let him get me vexed.

Well I couldnt piss. So he sends me to the waiting room to chug down water. I drink so much water I feel sick. I go back in there and stand there with my dick in the cup for like 5 or 6 minutes. I cant fucking piss with a guy standing there watching me. He tells me my time is up and I need to come back tomorrow.

So I have to go back tomorrow just to get the urine test. Another day of waking up at at 4:45. But I guess I better get used to it if Im gonna go to the Army.

Tomorrow, assuming I can piss in front of that motherfucker, Ill pick my job. Im only signing up for 3 years, and not all jobs are available at 3. But right now heres my choices

1. Firefighter

Yes a 24 hour shift is fucking tough. But the body and mind can adjust. If I use the time wisely, I could be doing sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, jumping-jacks, etc. Or I could study for my classes. Then I got 3 days off.

2. Preventive Medicine

I could use this to help myself avoid injury and bad health as well as other people.

3. Military Police

I think this is a 4 year requirement, but Im not sure. I know everyone here hates the police. But I heard they really dont do much.

My general feeling on Army is this.

I was talking with other people who were getting checked medically today. And alot of them have my same general feeling.

No it isnt fun. Yes sometimes I will fucking hate it. But once Im out, and Ive got money in the bank, something good for my resumes, college paid for and in great shape, Ill be glad I did it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first and new ruler of thw world.

well, buddy do whatever you think is right. im not eligable for the army.. iasked a recruter once... hahahaha.. they dont want me.

my boy was in the army, he got sick of it and ran away, now there looking for him cause he stole a whole fuckload of military equiptment. he sadi it slack as hell tho, like spending the day taking acid and firing off live rounds...

you think drawing your blood once is bad?.. the stupid mother fucker that did my blood thing dropped the first tube he got of my blood.. so i had to get it done again.. i could barely stand up.. it sucked. it would have been cool.. other than the nauseating feeling

Originally posted by jungle cat:

you think drawing your blood once is bad?.. the stupid mother fucker that did my blood thing dropped the first tube he got of my blood.. so i had to get it done again.. i could barely stand up.. it sucked. it would have been cool.. other than the nauseating feeling

I thought you was down for the Army? What changed?

Originally posted by jungle cat:

the exact same fucking thing happened to me, the i got up and walked out of the room and i started hearing this ringing in my ears, and my head felt really huge then all these dots got in my vision, and i couldent see or barely walk, i sat down and i was fine. This happens to me everytime i get my blood drawn or a shot. it sucks.

'son, ima tell you this once, black man aint got no business in the army'...

if there was an army that i could join that wasnt run by our government, id consider it. but fuck killing someone for big business and the puppets in washington. too bad sin fein doesnt have an oakland california branch...

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

the exact same fucking thing happened to me, the i got up and walked out of the room and i started hearing this ringing in my ears, and my head felt really huge then all these dots got in my vision, and i couldent see or barely walk, i sat down and i was fine. This happens to me everytime i get my blood drawn or a shot. it sucks.

it happens when i get blood drawn too. the time before last i had a lot of blood taken so i passed out. and the next time i was so afraid of passing out that i like hyperventalated(sp?)

i give you props for being more coragous than i. i dont think i couldnt join the army voluntarily. my friend is going into the air force at virginia tech. the ROTC program. shits crazy. but he has his pilots license and he loves flying so i wish him the best. as with you mapo. all opinions aside. i just hope you come out of the army (alive) with having a good time. good luck....

Originally posted by mapo wc:

If I use the time wisely, I could be doing sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, jumping-jacks, etc. Or I could study for my classes.

sounds like fun! nah seriously, i know where your coming from but have you really thought about what your doing?

------------------

excuse me while i light my spliff,

oh god i've got to take a lift,

from reality i just cant drift,

thats why i'm stayin' with this riff.

take it easy.

Yeah aight son, the only army you'll see me in is...well no fuckin army, Fuck that army shit, locked up with a bunch of niggaz for like 3 years, Thats like Rikers. these stupid muthafuckas are always callin my house askin me to join, FUCK YOU. Not even if you let me keep all my gats.

MERODOGS

HARMOBBB

TMFMLBPZ

Originally posted by mapo wc:

I thought you was down for the Army? What changed?

i was going.. then they found out about some credit card fraud that happened awhile back.. at first i was some what sad.. i mean.. the army (for 3 years) was going to do everything for me.. i wouldnt have to think .. i would be told what to do.. I WOULDNT HAVE TO THINK... (i get stressed easily) then.. i started thinking about it.. they said i could go back in 6months because of how high i scored on that one test.. asvab or whatever.. but im not going to.. people are going to be telling you what to do. when to eat. when to sleep. when to blink. where to look. when to use the restroom. im telling you. think about it long and hard. they brainwashed me for awhile.. just.. seriously.. sit and fucking think. dont read anything from them thatthey sent you.. dont remember anything they said about some kind of better life.. think for yourself.

and if you do plan on going in.. atleast wait until bush is gone.

Guest meta4

dood,i had the same problem pissin in the cup when i went to m.e.p.s. in miami,i was full of water,but i couldnt piss for shit,the guy that was in there was freakin staring at my dick goin "whats the problem??!"and im like i cant piss with a dude lookin at my dick,and after like 3-4 minutes of standing there with my dick in a cup i finally fill that sucker up,and the dude watchin me was like "good job,now go to that window and give that guy your piss".

that was a weird experience..............

Originally posted by meta4:

dood,i had the same problem pissin in the cup when i went to m.e.p.s. in miami,i was full of water,but i couldnt piss for shit,the guy that was in there was freakin staring at my dick goin "whats the problem??!"and im like i cant piss with a dude lookin at my dick,and after like 3-4 minutes of standing there with my dick in a cup i finally fill that sucker up,and the dude watchin me was like "good job,now go to that window and give that guy your piss".

that was a weird experience..............

For real? Damn I went to the Miami MEPS too.

We were probably in the same room. Who was the guy? I had that short doctor guy who mumbled all the time and spoke so soft you couldnt even hear him.

Guest meta4

nah i had some dude dressed up in army fatigues,it was a black dude.but i think i know who your talkin about,the guy was old and he had an accent,him and the other old doctor where arguing and the other doctor called him a brazillian witch doctor,it was funny as hell....you live in miami??

Guest meta4

so did they put you up in a hotel??im goin down there again today,ill be there around 3,already took my drug test so im bringin a fat sack of green,a dutch,andf my digi cam and im gonna take flix of some miami goodness.

Archived