sookiooki say hello....

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sippin a 73 dollar bottle of rossi.

we's throwin a art show cause momma getting married in the house.

come visit?

got no air fare for you though......but if ask real pretty like i gotta wall for you.

scaffolding is getting pulled for Bovone Rip main wall though.

shit.....i need paint.

Originally posted by oldenglish

j.alexander call you yet?

shit....hollah at that nigguh.

james@curriedrice.com

sorry.....but i like woman's.......yous just a lil girl.

No I don't want to hollar at him. why dont you just hollah at him if you want to so bad. Yeah and you're a freak that called this little girl on the phone after i told you that I changed my mind and didn't want you to,Leaving a voice message. You are an old man . die.

say that to me in person?

i slap your face and stab your parents while you watch...

nahhhhh bitch...

shit you chill in venice and you hate on my crew.....like that nigguh sicone cant pull ass if he needs it.

shit.....you be tripping on crew.....act like your a woman and not an angry child an we see.

peace.

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

if you think about it, sandals are much better than flip flops...i mean really

yes i would have to agree since sandals stay on better but then you can just slip on the flip flops and annoy people with that click clack sound.

Originally posted by oldenglish

say that to me in person?

i slap your face and stab your parents while you watch...

nahhhhh bitch...

shit you chill in venice and you hate on my crew.....like that nigguh sicone cant pull ass if he needs it.

shit.....you be tripping on crew.....act like your a woman and not an angry child an we see.

peace.

What the shit are you talking about. I hate on your crew?I don't even know who your "crew" is. I really don't care for graf right now . I go to Venice for the beach not to check out those lame legal walls with 80%crap on them. How ironic you telling me to act my age or like a woman. Compared to your age yes I am a little girl. Okay well that's my last post towards you. So go ahead and just ramble on more.

Archived