Sony PSP

Theodore Huxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't think video games are the downfall of society....

and what does playing games have to do with getting pussy?

just about every chick i know plays at least 1 type of video game. once you beat em in football, then you beat em in the bed.

TODAY IS JESUS'SSS DAY.[/halleluah][/sp?]

yea i was looking at the forum on this on the website. People said some have at least 5 dead pixels. And another guys suffered a 2 foot drop on a plastic carpet cover thing for computer chairs and it broke. Im thinking about getting this. Oh yea you can put music video and pictures on it and its about 270$ and their making specialized dvds to play on it. All in all its pretty dope i just hope the defects some people are reporting get fixed.

Originally posted by Jackson@Mar 27 2005, 09:41 PM

Thing is, 3.5 hrs battery life.

Nintendo DS looks like the hot shit too.

bull shit. its alot more than 3.5 hours.

its 3.5 hours if the wi-fi switch is on. the screen is full brightness. and volume is up.

i get more than 5-6 hours out of mine per charge.

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Mar 27 2005, 09:08 PM

Video games are for nerds and people who can't get pussy. Video games are the downfall of the american society, bitch ass kids are staying inside for fucking 8 hours at a time playing that worthless shit. :hatred:

Hahaha, sounds like someone got his ass kicked in Street Fighter 2 too many times as a child. Practice, you loser! Then you won't be such a whiny little crybaby.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Mar 27 2005, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Mar 27 2005, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bobthebuilder@Mar 27 2005, 09:08 PM

Video games are for nerds and people who can't get pussy. Video games are the downfall of the american society, bitch ass kids are staying inside for fucking 8 hours at a time playing that worthless shit. :hatred:

Hahaha, sounds like someone got his ass kicked in Street Fighter 2 too many times as a child. Practice, you loser! Then you won't be such a whiny little crybaby.

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHA YES.

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Mar 27 2005, 04:08 PM

Talk about being ignorant.

I have no use for a PSP. If anything, I'd play with the PSP for a week then sell it just like the iPod.

Please tell me 10 year old kids dont spend 8 hours a day playing their little gameboys and piokemen(whatever the fuck that weird shit is) Video games are a waste of time, you dont gain anything from them. You guys are just fucking pussies, thats as simple as it is... hey guys! do you want to come over and battle in pikemen on our new PSPs!

Get a fucking life. Nerds.

LOL.

There are many, many positive things that have come out of video games. It's an art form. You could use your arguement to say that television, movies, music, whatever is bad because kids spend 8 hours a day engrossed in any of those things. Of course, you'd be just as ignorant. I was lucky enough to grow up playing on an Apple IIc, and I still spent plenty of time outside. It's not an issue of the object, it's an issue of the surrounding circumstances. If you were smart, you'd recognize video games as the expression they are. They don't make themselves, it takes very talented people to make a good game. People with more talent then you'll ever come close to having.

GG FGT SLT BTCH

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Mar 27 2005, 09:33 PM

Video games are a waste of time, you dont gain anything from them.

and we all gain sooo much from posting on 12oz. people do lots of pointless things. if we all stopped wasting time and started volunteering the world would be a much better place. but you know what, that isn't ever going to happen.

Guest HESHIANDET

this is the dumbest fucking thread ever. you fuckers post on a graffiti message board and are now trying to pop some societal problem knowledge. gimmie a fucking break. this thread is like that other section i have never even looked at.