Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sony PSP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Theodore Huxtable, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Theodore Huxtable

Theodore Huxtable Banned

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

gotta be too expensive..

3. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

Didn't get one but saw it for the first tiem yesterday.Some cat brought it down to the yard i was painitng at..

4. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

that jawn is close to $300..

5. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

Video games are for nerds and people who can't get pussy. Video games are the downfall of the american society, bitch ass kids are staying inside for fucking 8 hours at a time playing that worthless shit. :hatred:

6. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

I don't think video games are the downfall of society....

and what does playing games have to do with getting pussy?

just about every chick i know plays at least 1 type of video game. once you beat em in football, then you beat em in the bed.

TODAY IS JESUS'SSS DAY.[/halleluah][/sp?]

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I tried copping one off Hot 97 today while driving.

9. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

shit, its like gameboy but actually nice. I'd rather just get a normal system though since i'd rarely be playing it outside of my own house and it'd be cheaper, but thats still pretty sweet. Give it a few months and that shit will already have dropped a hundred or so in price i bet.

10. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Thing is, 3.5 hrs battery life.
    Nintendo DS looks like the hot shit too.

11. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

yea i was looking at the forum on this on the website. People said some have at least 5 dead pixels. And another guys suffered a 2 foot drop on a plastic carpet cover thing for computer chairs and it broke. Im thinking about getting this. Oh yea you can put music video and pictures on it and its about 270$ and their making specialized dvds to play on it. All in all its pretty dope i just hope the defects some people are reporting get fixed.

12. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

ill wait till its $50...
    xbox is finr for now.. as well as turntables...

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i saw a ton of nerds gathered around this table at best buy yesterday. im pretty sure this is what they were looking at.

14. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

bull shit. its alot more than 3.5 hours.

its 3.5 hours if the wi-fi switch is on. the screen is full brightness. and volume is up.

i get more than 5-6 hours out of mine per charge.

15. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Hahaha, sounds like someone got his ass kicked in Street Fighter 2 too many times as a child. Practice, you loser! Then you won't be such a whiny little crybaby.