Sony PSP

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this kid that got one..Hes fuked cause its the Japenese one, so everything its in Japenese obviously...He really cant fuk around with the settings and all that shit..It looks tight doe...He said he paid like $500 buks for it...Dunno if I wanna get one doe...I read they were having problems with the battery or sum like that..It only last a few hours..They tryin to make last longer I believe.. ;)

They already all over Ebay..Issac you should check it out..

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Mar 7 2005, 04:43 AM

I know this kid that got one..Hes fuked cause its the Japenese one, so everything its in Japenese obviously...He really cant fuk around with the settings and all that shit..It looks tight doe...He said he paid like $500 buks for it...Dunno if I wanna get one doe...I read they were having problems with the battery or sum like that..It only last a few hours..They tryin to make last longer I believe.. ;)

They already all over Ebay..Issac you should check it out..

that kid has to be a moron. when you turn the unit on for the first time. it asks you if you would like to continue in Japanese or English. and no there no battery problems. i use mine as an mp3 player and it lasts atleast 7-8 hours.. when i use it soley for that. if im playing games, i keep the screen on a dimmer setting.. and use headphones (the speakers kida suck).. i get 5h 56min atleast on a full battery.

maybe he bought his off ebay and got one that had been out of the box.. in which case he needs to reset the unit. theres many forums on the psp.

but bottom line. the us model is the exact same as the japanese model, besides they changed the software for the root menus, so that X is accept and O is back. the japanese ones are the oppisite. which is fine with me. because O = open X = close.

Remember Game Gear and Linx?

Why did it take everyone else 5 years to come with the same shit, i.e. gameboy advanced, and then once it finally happened; no one pointed out that they charged around $200 in 2003 for technology that was available for $140 in 1993?

It's that whole Freestyle Fellowship vs. Bone Thugs thing all over again.

Originally posted by Issac Brock@Mar 7 2005, 05:47 PM

huh? rephrase?

*ahem*

Why in the fuck is there a market for the Gameboy Advanced when Sega and Atari had basically the same thing years ago?

Isn't that gameboy advanced thing just a gameboy you can play in the dark and fit in your pocket?

I could be way off... I don't follow video games, let alone the specs of the systems.