SONIC BOOOM!!

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

fucking sonic boom shook the shit out of my house, shit sounded like my window was gonna break. i went outside looking for someone trying to break in but then i saw that NASA landed in cali. shit scared me for a while.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

yoda flame

perfect!

Guest Canadiano

on the real, though, how fast do those shuttles come in for landing? you sure that was a sonic boom? if so, what does that sound like?

Thank you for coming through with the street fighter references. After the first post I thought it would be up to me, but no, you guys had my back.

My house got hit by lightning, but that is not as impressive as a sonic boom.

I hope that you did not have any damage done to your house or anything, kinda cool too...

it's definately a sonic boom... it's actually two of them... first the nose breaks the sound barrier and then the tail breaks the barrier as well and both of these sonic waves are pushed in front of the shuttle from the time it enters earth atmosphere until it's speed is lower than 700mph, and that's not until about 2 miles from the runway...

Originally posted by moonstrahl

actually, they're pretty much the same thing as thunder, with different causation

I hope that you did not have any damage done to your house or anything, kinda cool too...

it doesn't really damage anything, it an extremely short lived atmospheric disturbance...

Originally posted by moonstrahl

Thank you for coming through with the street fighter references. After the first post I thought it would be up to me, but no, you guys had my back.

when i was little our electric garage door opened got hit by lightning and got shorted out.

Guest Canadiano

TATSUMAKISENPUKYAKU!

edwards air force base is where the endevour landed. 3 spacewalks, 2 ofd which installed the Canadian mobile base system, and the other installed the canadarm. where do the shuttles land in California?

Guest SPLINTER

they can land anywhere they have space. they normally land like 30 mins drive away somewere by JPL(Jet Propulsion Lab).

this is the second time that shit happened but last time it was some kind of military airplane i was like 5-7 probably during desert storm or sum shit but i was inside my house playing with my toys when all of a sudden everything shook and i went outside and my brother told me a fighter jet flew over the house.

Archived