Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

songs that you know, but you dont know who fucking sings it!!thread/SOMETHING ELSE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Aug 24, 2003.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

some 80's song "in my house" some chick sings it/party song/makes you wanna bone/kinda funky

also, i've been hearin some "underground" funk music..kinda james brownish, but better.

any help??

i wonder if this thread will go anywhere?

if this thread doesnt go anywhere with the first topic,,,make this a turn me on to good music thread.

JOHN BROWNS BODY-reggae....up beat good stuff...i wouldnt listen to it if it sucked, you know what im SAYIN!

2. Bigmouth

Bigmouth Banned

umm that song by your mum where she's moaning and screaming my name. the techno remix.wats that called again?

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hey, fuck you asshole..i've seen you around and i know your bitch shit.

4. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

the funk might be maceo parker.. who actually played w/ jb

5. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

he's everything you want//
    he's everything you need//
    he's everything inside of you that you wish you could be//
    he says all the right things at exactly the right time//
    but he means nothing to you and you don't know why//

who sings that song?!

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Songs:

Too much time on my hands

smoke on the water

will think of more later

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've been peeping this funk David Axelrod that I think Smart dropped. It's good stuff.

8. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

vertical horizon

9. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

10. BigOatser

BigOatser Senior Member

dude, that one song on Spike Lee's "school daze" movie. I think its called "the butt" and I think I remember it being by E.U. or something. I cannot find it for the life of me.

Lisas got a big ol butt, OH YEAH!

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

haha..i remember that song..doing da butt!ow!!sexay sexay..there aint nothing wrong, with doing da butt all night long..yeahiyeahi yeahi yeahi yeah ow...dat butt dat big'o big'o but ow!!

12. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

thanks

13. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

theres some really calm undergroundish hip hop song. some guy talking about lighting insense or some shit. its kind of lovey/r n b . but just a little. and no its not that 'mind sex' song. anybody know? kthnx.

14. caL

caL Senior Member

hey what the hell is the name of that song from the vans commercial with that kid in the padded room?

15. PushYaMind=>

PushYaMind=> New Jack

what's that song called by chingy?

i'm kidding, just wanted to be stupid. <---look it worked. now i can go on in life knowing i can be stupid.:)