songs that remind you of girlfriends

Guest Wilt

man...there's this one fucking song..some techno song by this group or person whatever ak1200 with this chick singing..and right when i knew i was in love with my ex...or thought i was in love...this was like..her and her friends number one fucking song..they always listened to it..so..4 years..almost 5 years later..im single..and i hear this song..fucking randomly...and realize that i was really in love with her...my life...sucks.can anyone else relate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think i got you guys beat in the old category. the year was 1993, the album was ALL "Allroy's Revenge" i was seeing this girl that listened to that album all the time. the thing is, there's so many love songs on there with really brilliant lyrics. and all those lyrics really match the way i feel about her to this day. the memory of her always listening to it, and the way the lyrics relate, make it double the impact.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by DETO

mine and my ex's song was "Again" by Lenny Kravitz. :o

thats pretty fucking gay , and cliche. but then again , so is anything you post on this board.

ummm i would say the song dont fear the reaper is the one i loathe to hear now , because my ex told me she fucked this dirtbag while that was on. fuck him , fuck her fuck the whole fucking world i hate everyone.

ok maybe not everyone. theres 3 people and you know who you are. and 1 is too far away to have coffee with right now , so im pissed off. i need someone to have coffee with me. fukin a .

wheres my bottle of capitain morgan.

for Mikro.. this will cheer you up!

Swiss Coffee...

3 oz. premium, dark roast, medium ground coffee.

1 oz. Kahlua

1 oz. Amaretto

1 oz. Tia Maria

1 oz. Dark Cream de Cacao

Serve, top with whipped cream.

mine and my girlfriends song is possibly the gayest ever, but i gotta live with it, cos she loves it nd i lover. yes ladies and gentlemen (and the freaks) our song is........westlife - flying without wings

im so ashamed, i actually have to talk to her out her musical taste

lets seeeeeeeee

my first girlfriend-either Sade "Kissing You" this song fucking kills me everytime i hear it....or Waxwing "If death comes" we went and saw Waxwing the first night we started dating and this was the first song they played..it still kinda gets to me when i hear it...

my current girlfriend-Weezer "Only in dreams" many things/events surround this song...the whole blue album reminds me of her. it'll be something i regret if we ever break up....

Originally posted by Santa Claus

lets seeeeeeeee

my first girlfriend-either Sade "Kissing You" this song fucking kills me everytime i hear it....or Waxwing "If death comes" we went and saw Waxwing the first night we started dating and this was the first song they played..it still kinda gets to me when i hear it...

my current girlfriend-Weezer "Only in dreams" many things/events surround this song...the whole blue album reminds me of her. it'll be something i regret if we ever break up....

i listened to the blue album for months straight after i broke up with my girlfriend...everytime i hear that album im reminded of that period where i was smoking 2 packs a day and getting shitfaced every night..life is grand...

Originally posted by Wilt

man...there's this one fucking song..some techno song by this group or person whatever ak1200 with this chick singing..and right when i knew i was in love with my ex...or thought i was in love...this was like..her and her friends number one fucking song..they always listened to it..so..4 years..almost 5 years later..im single..and i hear this song..fucking randomly...and realize that i was really in love with her...my life...sucks.can anyone else relate?

what fucking song is that because IT ROCKS.. and i want it.

tell me now.. or face the wrath of.. well.. of me.

Re: Re: songs that remind you of girlfriends

Originally posted by Giving Tree

what fucking song is that because IT ROCKS.. and i want it.

tell me now.. or face the wrath of.. well.. of me.

ok...so i asked my ex's friend..and its called DROWNING...fuck that song...haha

any time i listen to prince buster, i think of this skinhead girl i saw for a bit. i haven't listened to him in a while. the misfits, earth AD for this other girl i was crazy about for a long time... boy was that dumb.

my current girl.. god. the skatalites (especially the ball of fire album, and ska-boo-da-ba), and the zombies: time of the season. there are seriously dozens of songs, but at this point that's a good thing.

good thread for the sissy la-las.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

"Elvis Presley and America", by U2, reminds me of my first serious girlfriend.

Anything on "Achtung Baby" reminds me of my second.

"Bu bu bu ba" by Mike & Rich reminds me of my last.

hey mickey youre so fine, youre so fine you blow my mind, hey mickey.....

i fuckin hate that song. and it gets stuck in my head every time i think about the chicks i knew on kauai.....

also, "when i get that feeling, i need sexual healing..."

but that songs sick as fuck!

Archived