Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

songs that remind you of girlfriends

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Wilt, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Wilt

Wilt Guest

man...there's this one fucking song..some techno song by this group or person whatever ak1200 with this chick singing..and right when i knew i was in love with my ex...or thought i was in love...this was like..her and her friends number one fucking song..they always listened to it..so..4 years..almost 5 years later..im single..and i hear this song..fucking randomly...and realize that i was really in love with her...my life...sucks.can anyone else relate?

2. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

i am the anti anti first second or third

3. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

whenever i hear bouncing souls i am reminded of a brooklyn punk rock girl that i used to date many years back. scary how far back now... shit 1995?

4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

mine and my ex's song was "Again" by Lenny Kravitz. :eek:

5. socrates

socrates Guest

I, I just died in you arms tonight/ It must of been something you said...."

6. bug

bug Guest

i think i got you guys beat in the old category. the year was 1993, the album was ALL "Allroy's Revenge" i was seeing this girl that listened to that album all the time. the thing is, there's so many love songs on there with really brilliant lyrics. and all those lyrics really match the way i feel about her to this day. the memory of her always listening to it, and the way the lyrics relate, make it double the impact.

7. seppuku

seppuku Member

the ramones - needles and pins
    and
    the ramones - here today, gone tomorrow

8. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

I never knew guys were this sentimental?

By Your Side, Sade. Used to cry everytime I heard it.

9. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

messanger bird by bright eyes, amazing fuckin song. and that aerosmith song where its all like "id stay awake just to hear your breathin" my ex always used to sing that...weird.

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

i was really falling for this one guy... are song was silly puddy-zion i... i guess its not the sweetest.. but it doesnt matter because he picked it. but whenever there's a sad love song i think of him. now he kind of despises me i think..ehh shoot me :(

11. zorak

zorak Member

what a bunch of sissy la las.

12. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

thats pretty fucking gay , and cliche. but then again , so is anything you post on this board.

ummm i would say the song dont fear the reaper is the one i loathe to hear now , because my ex told me she fucked this dirtbag while that was on. fuck him , fuck her fuck the whole fucking world i hate everyone.

ok maybe not everyone. theres 3 people and you know who you are. and 1 is too far away to have coffee with right now , so im pissed off. i need someone to have coffee with me. fukin a .

wheres my bottle of capitain morgan.

13. post.

post. Guest

for Mikro.. this will cheer you up!

Swiss Coffee...

3 oz. premium, dark roast, medium ground coffee.
    1 oz. Kahlua
    1 oz. Amaretto
    1 oz. Tia Maria
    1 oz. Dark Cream de Cacao

Serve, top with whipped cream.

14. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Im gonna have to go ahead and agree with Zorak on this one.

15. sneak

sneak Guest

mine and my girlfriends song is possibly the gayest ever, but i gotta live with it, cos she loves it nd i lover. yes ladies and gentlemen (and the freaks) our song is........westlife - flying without wings

im so ashamed, i actually have to talk to her out her musical taste